*FOR SALE* Tomos & Puch Parts Please look Comp

hello i have a complete puch with out title, told motor does run but there isrust in the tank and do not have time to flush it cause i already have a running ped, if you want the complete ped speak up, tell me what you need and ill be glad to part it out, for cheap too....no rip offs, you tell me what youre willing to pay and ok its set....i also have pretty much all parts for a 99 tomos targa lx...on the tomos just let me know what you need and ill let you know if i ghave it or not, same thing you name price and its yours...please take in to consideration, i know everyone needs parts, and even back ups cause it is so cheapp...thank you

email dreamsrpainful@tmail.com i barley use a desk top computer, thats my sidekick email adress and i will get back to you asap, or IM warallthetime3x (again always on)

thank you i appreciate it

Re: *FOR SALE* Tomos & Puch Parts Please look

e-mail sending

Can I see picstures of the puch? Are you willing to ship?

Do you have a complete a-35 engine? I also need a tomos chain. rims w/ good tires. and a turn signal lense and bulb

do u have a front fairing for an lx?

and also front forks?

f ill get you pics of the puch tomorrow its dark out, and ship what? the bike? nah i do not think so.

the puch isnt complete anymore, i sold the carb. also sold the tripple tree with forks, sold the seat, and sold the 2 side covers

i do not have an a35 motor,no chain, i have one wheel, but the hub is not a perfect circle, so i wont sell that, youll just get into a problem, i have two brand new tires, maybe riddin for bout 25 miles. and tubes..no turn single lenses.

i do have a front fairing, bought it off of ebay, it cracked in half in 3 places, i fiberglassed it and bondo-ed it, just needs to be sanded down and painted..

i dont have forks, just the slide tubes, got a couple pairs of them, i threw old forks out they were bent...

sorry i dont have that much tomos stuff,

heres a list so theres not further questions and dissappointment

1]seat

2]fork slide tubes

3]handle bars

4]air box

5]tires -tubes

6]front fenders

7]2 black engine cowls

8]front fairing

9]oem grips

10]swing arm

11]2 tripple trees

12]speedometer

13]brake hub with new shoes

14]taillight with lense and bulbs, bottom where it mounts to fender is broke tho

but let me know what i can do for you

thank you

I'm interested in the left engine cowl and the front fairing, how about the muffler?

for?if its the tomos, im sorry i made a mistake i have to boxes filled with stuf but its not everyting..i made a list of everything i have in the post above you..thats two for the fairing who ever is serious, email me and ill give you a number and well go from there

for the slide tubes, wuts that? is that the suspension part? and is it complete if so?

what size tires?

Evan I have a pair of white tomos forks. Check out the picture attached. $25 shipped

1157332987_tomos_frame_1.jpg

do they work?

check the attachments, thats not the bed, just took it off google, but the red circle is what i have as for the forks

1157333242_rightside.jpg

attachment ^

1157333273_rightside.jpg

check the attachment, that is not the ped, took it off google, but the parts circled in red is what i have as far as the front forks.

1157333389_red_tomos_circl.jpg

i dont think thats wut i need...sry but thx anyway...im thinkin about the fairiing tho...how much would u want for it shipped to 07045? im horrible with prices... nj btw

sorry bout that, computer was being messed up, but the tires anre 2.25-26

2.25-16 sjit i cant type

haha yeah i hate making prices too, but its 8.00 dollars ground shipping via ups. brand new they go for 65 dollars, i fiber glassed it its strong just needs some work, how about 30? let me know what we can do

if u paint it orange (look in profile for an idea of wat shade) then i'll give u $30?

no im sorry i cant do that, paints bout like 10 bucks and nah it just wont be like im making anything, anyone else?

ok, would u do $25?

yes i would if its legit

alright, i'll see

thats what i mean, serious inquirys only please dont waste my time. stuff will be packed once i get the a-ok, and will be shipped after the holiday and/or when i receive payment

by legit i thaught u ment if i would pay, i just gotta ask to use my parents credit card, if not i woulda mailed u the money

actually, im rly sry for wasting ur time, i just got a better offer...again sincere apologies

haha oh thanks 25 was to cheap anyway

so are those maxi covers still available? Need those too actually

no ;sold