NOS 16 inch Wheels for Mopeds

Brand New Never mounted. They are the 16 inch version. Seen on safari's, batavus, malaguti's. I have a couple. $75.00 plus shipping.

Thannks, Ron

1157297495_000_0283.jpg

Re: NOS 16 inch Wheels for Mopeds

Ok i am not to keen on Mopeds; tell me if they will fit,77 Batavus top tank,and do you have fron and back wheels complete>?? thanks JC

jimmie, what do you do with 25 mopeds? wow. some collection ya got yourself there. I remember when it was half that or at least it was way less last I checked

Hello and thanks Jim; well we have a lot of Marines here that dont have Mopeds; for parades and such. we hope to get our Moped unit started soon,and we let people ride our Peds in Parades. First we have to get them so they run and look good. thanks JC

would they fit a tomos?

I just have fronts. The hub area could probably be changed to make a rear wheel. I have FRONTS now. The rims and spokes are the same however.

Please email direct if interested.

Thanks, Ron

Oh, I've attatched a pic of a batavus with the same style wheel on it! They are also 16" wheels.

1157425360_100_5915.jpg

They will fit probably anything that uses a 16" wheel. Please email direct if interested.

Thanks, Ron

1157425481_100_5916.jpg

is it 75 for the pair? im interested

each, I said I have a few fronts

Yes the they are New wheels from early 80's and YES the brakes are in the hubs.

I have a set of wheels off a Safari I'll sell you for 75

1157936624_100_5912.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread