Need parts for 1977 Pacer

I am restoring a 1977 Pacer Model Unkown, Need several parts or whole Moped less engine. If someone has these parts and want to sell them please E-Mail me, goose1@frontiernet.net. I am a new member, and what I see here i like. Thanks.

Re: Need parts for 1977 Pacer

I have a 77 pacer complete minus motor. and a 80 pacer minus motor complete, whaddya need? I'm selling everything

Hi are you parting out mopeds, or selling parts, I need a speedometer and cable, taillight, Exhaust pipe and Muffler, Handlebar levers & Cables, Horn, coil, Light switch, Kill switch, Seat, Front forks and tree up to handlebars, I have a picture of my moped in my profile, at members names on Moped Army. Just about the whole 1977 Pacer, let me know what you are willing to sell & Price. Thanks. goose1

I have all that except the kill switch.

Parts I need, Speedometer with holder&cable, Tailight, exhaust (gasket, Muffler) Light switch, handlebar levers & cables, Coil & Plug wire, How much? I can pay thro palpal, or whatever. I will need some more parts later, if you still have them. Thanks.

I have no good taillight. I have a speedo and pod, exhaust (painted silver), light switch, and handlebar levers, and a coil. I'll do 50 shipping included. I need to know if your turn signal switch is the chrome round one or the gray plastic square one. I also need to know if yours is a M01 or M1 motor so I know which pipe you need. Do you need the throttle too, or just the brake levers?? And I do have speedos and drives, but no good speedo cables.

I believe my engine is a mo1, as far as turn signals, I dont have any, Levers and cables I need plus throddle cable would be good. How do you want paid? I got my e-mail fixed thro my server so it is working now. Thanks again. Spedo and drives also.

Not sure if I have a good throttle cable. I'll just snap some pictures when I get out of work at 6pm, and email them to ya so you can see what you want and what I got.

well I just left my camera at work, so I'll put up some pics early tomorrow.

« Go to Topic — end of thread