Re: my stuff on ebay cheep

way to get more traffic to your ebay sales.

Before anyone says "Simon never said I couldn't", I know. It's just rude.

So people, pick one place to sell.

whats wrong with posting it here? If the guy had hundreds of parts here and on ebay and many of them you needed, you'd have no problem. By the way, thanks Max, I grabbed those blinkers.

you spelled cheap wrong

Hey Jim, don't tell me what I would and would not have a problem with. Anyways I told you why I think it's wrong. Read. It's rude.

Jim those blinkers will be on their way to you come Tuesday, it's long labour weekend in Canada and I can't ship anything till then. Oh and Matt, don't post on my posts ever again please.

-thanks for your time

no problem I understand

I wasn't picking on you personally Max but come on. You didn't even describe what you were selling. Just links to your Ebay ads. Look at the Google ads on this page. Those links are paid for and actually include descriptions. People pay to sell on Ebay as well. This site is free. People donate to keep this site up due to the cost of bandwidth. I don't want to pay so you can drive more eyes to your ads.

If you want to sell here, use the resources of this website, and be part of the moped community, fine. If you want to get most for your items, sell on Ebay. Don't tease people with "hey i've got some stuff for sale, but you have to wait a week and bid against the other Ebay bidders."

Again, there is no rule against it. To my knowledge the owner of this site has not made a statement concerning it. At the same time there is no rule against me giving people flak for what I consider a misuse of this forum. Consider the extra views of this post and the small amount of grief a wash.

« Go to Topic — end of thread