FS: Trac rolling frame in Pittsburgh--cheap!!

I'm moving 500 miles away in less than two weeks, and I'm determined not to take this 1985 Trac Eagle with me. There's a thorough description of it in this thread, but since that time I've sold the top end of the engine, the clutch-side plastic cover, the belt-retaining disc on the clutch, and the HT coil. Otherwise, it's pretty much what you see in the picture, although the exhaust is detached since the top end is gone.

Highlights:

<ul><li>shiny chrome coil shocks<li>magneto-side plastic cover, intact<li>plastic fenders, front and rear, intact<li>Nice CEV controls and headlight (bulb status unknown)<li>intact tail light (pretty sure, I can look carefully if this is a big selling point for you)<li>carb seems to be all there, though dirty</ul>

It has a reed-valve intake, although I may be selling that, I'll post back if I do. All this can be yours for $25 OBO, picked-up.

Re: FS: Trac rolling frame in Pittsburgh--cheap!!

Bump... only 5 days until this bike is out on the curb.

Jason Luther /

hey anthony. i got her rolling, a bit rough though. how much for the front fender, speedo cable, carb and airbox, and the electrical controls? i wish i lived closer, i would just pick the whole thing up. thanks

Jason, unfortunately my time is really at a premium now, my wife has started her new job in Massachusetts and so all the packing is up to me. I've got about 4 days left at this point. I'm really hoping someone will just pick this whole thing up... if not, I'll try and grab your parts off of it on moving day, but might not be able to send them for a few days until I'm settled in. I don't have the airbox, but everything else you asked for is there. I'd better not quote a price until later, I don't want to get your hopes up in case I just don't have the time to mess with it.

Jason Luther /

no problem, i can make due with the parts i have now anyways. good luck with the move

Bump-- 3 days until moving day-- somebody has to want this fine piece of Korean engineering! Don't overlook the "OBO" part! Buy it and sell the parts Jason wants for a profit! (sorry, Jason, just kidding :)

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I had any way of getting to Pittsburgh. Any chance of getting it shipped to me?

Nah, shipping will be way too time consuming, sorry. It's coming down to the wire here as far as packing all my stuff for the move goes, I've got enough on my plate as it is.

« Go to Topic — end of thread