Tons Of Tomos+Puch parts4 sale!!Priced to sell!

I have tons of tomos and Puch parts, from Titled frames to crankshafts, to engine cases, to electronics. I NEED money this weekend, so Parts will be prices to sell!!! Thanks!!!

Re: Tons Of Tomos+Puch parts4 sale!!Priced to sell

e50 kickstart? ultimate longshot.

any tomos front forks?

Sorry Zane, a Very long shot. No.

Evan, I have 1 tube, the 2 lower screw on pieces and the triple clamp.

Pics of my garage full of parts soon.

I also have a 2003 Tomos Targa LX With forks, wheels, gas tank, fairing, habdelbars. Pretty much complete except a motor, but I have complete bottom ends for sale. So it pretty much needs a topend and misc parts, like cables, etc. I also have a titled 2001 Tomos targa Lx Frame with gas tank, a 1978 Puch Maxi S frame in good shape, with some paint chipping, and much more. Remember, stuff will go CHEAP, but not for long! I NEED money!

PLEASE!! If you have any questions call my cell phone!! 8562665314! You can call ANYTIME. Thanks!

Tomos 5 Star Bullet rims...

how much for a front fork and pair of tomos wheels?

do u have black ones that fit an lx? it rly doesnt matter to me...im just lookin for cheep rims + cheep front forks

The cheapest will be these: I would want $20 for the set of the 20, and $5 for the fork. So for everything, and shipping, it will be $35 for the wheels, brakes, and fork parts. If you want them, can you pay tonight. I will clean them good, and paint them black on Sunday.

can i get a pic of the rims u got and the fork parts? the soonest i can pay is tomorow mornin

Thats fine, pics are uploading now. In the pics they are gold, but I will paint them for you.

ok...and wuts the fork parts that im getting? i need the suspension parts if thats wut u have

Here is pics of everything, they are not too good because there is so much stuff, but I can get more pics and close ups if needed.

1157173912_moped_and_misc_031.jpg

another

1157174006_moped_and_misc_032.jpg

more

1157174042_moped_and_misc_033.jpg

1157174137_moped_and_misc_036.jpg

1157174190_moped_and_misc_037.jpg

and more...

1157174281_moped_and_misc_039.jpg

do u have a speedometer drive that goes on the front weel of a tomos as well? and a 27th front sprocket for a tomos?

4 more!

1157174327_moped_and_misc_040.jpg

3 more

1157174364_moped_and_misc_041.jpg

Titled 2001

1157174399_moped_and_misc_042.jpg

Last one! Titled 2003 Targa LX

1157174459_moped_and_misc_043.jpg

No 27t sprocket, but I may have the dspeedo drive. I will just throw it in if I do.

ok and how much for that killswitch/headlight on/off switch for a tomos? thx for this all btw...i just got my new lx and was all excited about it...till i thoroughly examined it and found that the rear wheel has cracks in it, the front suspension dont work, the speedometer drive is broken, the headlight switch only works in one position...yea...again thx how would u like to be payed?

HEadlight switch, $5. Ill cut it off and give you a good amount of wire to work with.

Do you do Paypal?

i have an account, ive used it once b4, but i dont rly know how to do it for something like this

On the top of the paypal page, there is a button that says something like send money. Then you put in my Paypal e-mail address dancingoalie@comcast.net and you hit send money.

k...i'll get to it tomorow mornin