1980 Puch Maxi FS

I'm selling my 1980 Puch Maxi. I live in Detroit, MI. Local pick-up only.

It has been sitting in my apt for about a year and a half. I drained the gas from it before storage. It needs brake pads, spark plug and a thorough cleaning before it will run. There is some rust in the tank, but attached in the gas line is a fuel filter to prevent rust from gumming the carburator.

It may be better used for parts, but a mechanically-inclined buyer may be able to get it going at minimal expense. I do not yet have any photos, but will post a few this weekend. If you email me at x95lee@yahoo.com, I will also send photos off to you when I can.

As for asking price: let's negotiate it. I'm hoping to get about $75.00. But frankly, I just want to get rid of it. I'm moving west, and the moped is dead weight.

Thanks,

Tom

Re: 1980 Puch Maxi FS

sold. i will come pick it up next weekend (first some pics please)

send me an email please

at

thomashit@yahoo.com

rigueirojonathan@hotmail.com

i want it! email me dougfunny@gmail.com i might be able to pay more than the other guy

if you still have it where you at i have money right now and i will by it and pick it up tomorow. i live in warren just north of 8-mile. let me know

e-mail me

is it still for sale or is it allready sold

« Go to Topic — end of thread