Kreidler parts wanted

I am looking for Kreidler parts and bikes.

Re: Kreidler parts wanted

Im looking to for kriedler parts I get by with making parts. I have a '77 Kreidler this moped is a solid and forgiving machine. Mine was sitting for 12 yrs I got it running in '99. what do you need? I can find a place here in CA. I have been making my parts to keep my moped running

1157105025_moped.jpg

Marks Motors in Enfield CT has a lot of Kreidler parts, reasonable prices too.

Nothing in particular. I am looking to restore a couple of additional models and would like to stock some repair parts to keep them going.

Thanks

Thanks for the tip. Do they have a website?

About 3 yrs ago I got a bottom end from them I think for a '77 Kreidler. Ouch! sorry. what do you need? I can figure it out for you. Really, no cost to me. Kreidlers are amazing! I will help you. This moped has a interesting history. Covered in grass and neglected for 12 yrs everthing in the engine was froze up. I took 2 weeks to un freeze the engine. Gene keep intouch I will help you to keep this amazing moped running mine is a MP2 Flory

1157193973_moped.jpg

Don, could you please post the picture of your moped again. Thanks.

Still looking. Prefer Florett model 1975+ and A-19 Engine parts. Will look at amything tho....

« Go to Topic — end of thread