F/S: 98 TOMOS TARGA WITH UPGRADES!

hey all i have a 1998 tomos targa it has 70cc airsal cyl kit and 70cc head,cold air intake, bi-turbo(painted can red) has cusom low bars, painted shock dust covers(red), digital bike speedo, coverd seat.....comes with new 27t front sprocket was used 1 time.....Runs great and i have got it to 47.6mph without 27t.... well im getting internet shut off 2day so i wont be on here anymore for a while but you are more than welcome to call me........ 330-339-8784 ask for Robbie meek THIS MOPED IS FOR PICK UP ONLY....... in new philadelphia ohio 44663 asking $550.00 and its worth it but i may go down a little......... it is missing the right side targa sticker from tank....thanks robbie and sorry no pics cam is allready sold....

Re: F/S: 98 TOMOS TARGA WITH UPGRADES!

hey how much lower can you go?

ok i guess this is the last post! kev 525.00 call me in the morning after 8am or tonite b4 10pm ok ttyl i need 2 sell 330-339-8784 bye everyone!

hey kev! ill make ya a deal! give me 450.00 and your non-running hobbit....... im buying dads scooter...... CALL ME

kev! buy it...... call me now....

ok 450.00 picked up kev call me!

Hey im targalxkid92 from the moped riders and my number is 801 0424 if you need it pleae eamil me pictures of your moped at sethwieging@hotmail.com unless the 98 is the moped picutre in your profile (i hope so thats a NICE bike) thanks and good luck getting your scooter

still4 sale! buy it for $450.00!

Can you post a picture?

pic

1157318388_pdc_0356.jpg

it is missing the front faring

*is it missing the front faring? correction! lol

so? it never had one while i had it.......... ill sell it 2 day right out front of my house!

Rob, i might be interested. Call me at 440-632-0823 Im not that far fron new phili.

I'll trade you a running puch minus the right side crank arm and the taillight, a pack of tube socks, and a striped grey sweater vest.. seriously

yo let me see a pic of ur puch!

rob.. i want it! 330 813 0021

Hey im really interested in your moped. If you could call me at 330-813-0063 i would really appreciate that. thanks!!

kev! its yours call me b4 12:00 noon 2morrow can u pick up soon? well u half 2 call me i dont have long distance......hurry ttyl bye

ok robbie... will do 300 correct?

can you come half way????

no way dude 300 PICKED UP! i work now so im barely home............................if u back out scott has a chance

Thanks robbie!!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y/w man i just bought me a 1983 olsmobile cutlass supreme for 200.00 i now can drive yay lol ttyl man

cool robbie!!!! Thanks alot for the moped!!!

Kev

y/wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

« Go to Topic — end of thread