paintball gun and stuff f/s

i saw somebody posting on here about selling a gun and i have a much better gun that i wanted to sell for about the same price. gun is a tippmann 98 custom (one of the most popular guns). it has a 14 inch sniper barrel, viewloader hopper with x-board electronics, double trigger, lightened trigger spring, 7 inch drop forward, and polished internals. total the gun cost $360 for everything. gun has been cleaned and lubed after every use. im asking $250 for it. thanks

paintball gun and stuff f/s

Dude, I would cut you some slack if you wanted to trade this junk for a moped, but you don't. Put crap like this on Ebay or Craigslist or a paintball forum. Just because someone else did it doesn't make it right or acceptable.

Re: paintball gun and stuff f/s

QUOTE:

"i have a much better gun that i wanted to sell for about the same price."

undercutting someone else's sale. bad netiquette, my friend.

post your gun. post your price. but leave other sales out of it. even if you have a better deal to offer.

So, you saw someone on a MOPED FORUM posting about a PAINTBALL GUN, and you thought it would be alright to do the same? I mean, have you ever had a logical thought before? If not, now is a good time to start!

Also, you know how many people considered spending their hard-earned moped dough on either your paintball gun or the other person's? That's right, zero. You just wasted part of your life, and you'll never get it back, ever.

haha if u dont like what im doing then why are you wasting your time posting here?

You just wasted part of your life, and you’ll never get it back, ever.

I could care less, I just wanted to say that you would have much better luck on ebay or some other site. This is a moped site and I think it should mostly stick to that, but that's just my opinion.

(>'')>

yet another 15 year old jersey dumbass

« Go to Topic — end of thread