fa50 and jawa parts or whole

i have a 1980 suzuki fa50 and a 1980 jawa. both bikes are completely taken apart and parts are in boxes. the fa50 is about 60% complete and the jawa is about 90%. the suzuki is missing things like seat, engine shroud, piston, carb, and others. jawa is missing small stuff like starter cable, speedo cable, and engine gaskets. i prefer to sell as whole but i will sell parts. buyers pay for all shipping. i live in south jersey if you want to pick up. fa50 $50. jawa $75. they got to go cause my dad needs the garage back this winter and i have no room for them so thats why prices are so cheap. respond or email me. thanks

Re: fa50 and jawa parts or whole

id take the jawa.

ill pay extra if i have to to have it shipped to me. any price you name it, you got it.

I would also pay shipping and take the Jawa,

My zip is 72634. UPS should take it.

shippings gonna be expensive but like i said i HAVE to get rid of these. im cleaning the garage this weekend so ill pack all the parts good and weigh them and find out shipping. if both of you still want it after u find out shipping then we`ll figure something out. k thanks

okay. let me know what the shipping is going to cost and whatnot.

thanks!

-Justin

i dunno if that works, but if not then could someone tell me how to post a pic from my email? thanks

if it works then this is a pic of the jawa and its boxes or accesories.

what about the puch in your profile?

Any chance you still have the petcock for the Jawa? I've just about exhausted all my options looking for this thing, and I'm not having any luck with the local places. Let me know.

well the free spirit is not for sale no matter how much money you got lol. my other puch is almost finished being rebuilt. its custom. i got a custom green paintjob, iron cross tail light, bicycle seat, lowered front and raised back, holes in the handlebars to run wires, rims taken apart polished and relaced so they look brand new, all chrome in awsome condition. all it needs is tires and tubes, speedo lightbulb, drive chain, front brake cable, and spark plug cap and itll be good to go. for the project the way it is now, id want 500. when its all complete and running im gonna ask 700.

i dont think the jawa petcocks any good.

if anyone is seriously interested in the whole jawa let me know, but shippings gonna be killer

could you post a pic of jawa?

i am VERY interested, either some parts or whole. im in connecticut, any chace youd ship it out?

I emailed you about the fa50

i tried to attatch a pic of all the jawa stuff, but i dont know how. could someone tell me how to post a picture from my email?

Kyle, you can post a picture on here, just hit brouse. and load your picture.

hope this pic isnt small? thats all the jawa stuff. the big box is all the stuff, and the small box is the engine and stuff

1158114746_jawa.jpg

Man, that picture is REALLY small. You sure you attached the right one? Or is that off a camera phone?

no i took it on my moms digital camera and she emailed it to me. now its in my email. when i make the picture big, i cant save it to pictures.

I'm down for buying all the Jawa stuff. My buddy lives in Franklinville and he'll pick everything up for me. Send me an email (parkerharrington@gmail.com) and let me know where he needs to go, and he'll be there before the end of the week to give you the money and get everything.

« Go to Topic — end of thread