F/S on eBay 1981 Puch Newport II in Evart, MI

Matthew Scholtens /

I just found this posting while searching on eBay for all of you Michigan people who are looking for a moped.

Here is the disclaimer: I know nothing about this moped, nor am I related to the sale of this moped. Please do not ask me about it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230024142501

Enjoy.

Matthew Scholtens

Re: F/S on eBay 1981 Puch Newport II in Evart, MI

Thanks, Matthew, for thinking of us.

Must be something in the water here that suddenly there are so many of us looking.

Matthew Scholtens /

No problem. It is always my pleasure to help out someone in need of finding a moped. After having two of my stolen, it was not easy to find a replacement in Michigan. Happy bidding.

Matthew Scholtens

Here's a question...Why the hell do people start bidding on these auctions so early? Theres 6 days left and three bids already. Whats the point of getting in a bidding war so early on. If everyone just waited til the last minute these things would not get so expensive. Perhaps this needs to be another thread entirely but jesus, patience.

i seen that bike 2 hors after it was on so i bid sombody bd me out within 10minutes of my bid so i stoped bidding when you see something you want you will understnd

« Go to Topic — end of thread