trade soft tail 4 hard tail puch frame 4 differnt

any one want to trade a hardtail puch frame for a softail frame i have a pinto mkll maxi lambettai all of them have some rust but will clean up nice also have nc50 parts bike its prity rough will post pitures if any one is interested i whant to make a bad ass custom steet fighter i live in the thumb of michigan and could deliver and split the gas cost but dont wana to go to fare

Re: trade soft tail 4 hard tail puch frame 4 diffe

anyone now why i cant find a junk hard tail frame???

Well, if you're willing to drive for one, here's one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1977-PUCH-MOPED-FOR-PARTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ84149QQihZ004QQitemZ140023210104QQrdZ1

Hardtails are fairly rare and a bit desireable. No one that knows anything about mopeds is going to trade a hardtail frame for a softtail. I had been looking for over a year before I finally found one. Sometimes the frame alone can fetch over $300 on Ebay. I'm not surprised that you're having trouble.

As Bry said Puch hardtails are slightly rare in the US but are pretty desireable which can push prices up to silly amounts. Your actualy better off buying a whole maxi N than just the frame as far as price goes.

« Go to Topic — end of thread