Sparta parts required! Foxi GT, Sachs engine parts

My friend just bought a Sparta Buddy in reasonable condition.

I am helping him get it working, as I am one of the only local people with much moped experience under my belt. In order to get it on the road we will need some parts!

Can anyone here help us find:

-1 Sparta/Foxi air filter

-1 Sparta buddy/Foxi GT exhaust pipe

-1 Bing carburetor: I forgot to jot down the numbers, but it's the sort that goes on a Sachs engine, as opposed to the Puch kind. I will get the numbers soon, hopefully.

-1 Little do-dad that holds the brake cable in place on the right hand brake lever.

-1 kill switch. These things are pretty universal, i could just pick one up from Moped Warehouse if it comes down to it, but I'd rather give money to you!

Have any other spare parts for the Buddy that you want to sell? Tell me about it.

Thank you Moped Army!

Re: Sparta parts required! Foxi GT, Sachs engine p

1977 Mopeds carries the air filter and the little thing for the brake and they have universal kill switches. You can probably get the carb and pipe at Myron's Mopeds which is located in CA and takes orders over the phone. Also Moped Junkyard has NOS Bing Carbs for Sachs. But you know, that's if no one has any of this shit.

I've got some carbs, They'll need to be cleaned, but they work. I'm 20 mins. away in Northfield, MA.

-Ben

This would be great. We could even stop by, rather than use snail mail. When would be good for you?

Sunday or Monday would be good for me. I like trades better than cash, it keeps mopeding interesting for me. Do you guys have anything you want to trade? Records, old instruments, anything strange or odd. I need a speedo cable do you have an extra? But if can't come up with an interesting trade I'll sell it to you cheap.

ride on.

-Ben

<http:www.myspace.com/thestrippersbitch>

where'd you go? e-mail me.

« Go to Topic — end of thread