WBT Batavus TT in Mass

Hey-ya

Looking for a Batavus Top Tank 1975-1980 in Mass.

Price range 100-250

Working or not.....

Re: WBT Batavus TT in Mass

Ok, any top tank....

I have a general 5 star. it should run very soon, and i'll e-mail you when it does. comes with lots of spare parts, carb, motor, muffler,side cover....................... like i said, i'll e'mail you

WBT- Would Buy Tomorrow

bump

I got my general running, but the throttle sticks, and needs a slight wireing issue. it comes with side covers, red, and the moped is silver. it also needs a new gas tank lock. it has a parts bok that comes with it, full of an assortmant of parts. You could come and look at it once we work out the kinks, in around 1-2 days.

I've got a 1978 Batavus TT. It's yellow and running, just needs tires. I'm in RI. 401 724-5072

Is that the same ped as the pic in your profile Randy?

Could you post a pic Bill? But to be honest I'm really in the market for a Batavus....

It's the same model year and color, but not the same bike.

Jeff, Buddybill is my brother, he'll post a pic later today. He worked on it yesterday and got it running great. Throttle doesn't stick anymore. Now all he has to do is a wiring touchup and he'll be set. So he'll shoot y some pics later.

By the way, I have a batavus HS-50 that I was going to sell locally but maybe if you come to look at the general you can look at the batavus too. Mind you, it's no pretty pony. But it runs. Not set on a price. Call 1 413 883 1161. Not trying to steal buiseness from my brother. His bike is wayy nicer. Mine is really not the thing you want someone to see you driving. I'd go for his. Mine has...

hackjob throttle

no rear brake drum

missing the center pannel

rusty here and there.

The only real upside is that it runs.

The rear tire is off now because I was waiting on a drum.

Thanks

Jim/Bill

General photo

1157329568_general_left_side.jpg

right side

1157329817_general_right_side.jpg

Can you post a photo?

yes as soon as I get one. Why so set on a batavus?

I really like the Batavus HS50 styling like the pic attached.

I don't mind a project bike. As long as there's no rust through.

I think your brother's bike is priced too high for me anyway.

1157424521_0002.jpg

well his is a verry sweet ride. I'll get some pics hopefully later today. Also a price...

I may keep it and sell it for more when it's all fixed up...

I'll get pics

Any pics yet Jim?

?????????????

sorry, it's not like going to the garage, I have to go to my other house. Tomorrow is wednsday so I think I may be heading there. I'll try to get some pics.

OK. pics tonight?

yea I'm trying as hard as I can. I'm 14 I cant just drive myself there. But now someone else wants pics too so I'm trying dubbly hard. Happy? Dont worry, I'll make sure they're here tonight

Ok Jeff, Here ya go! These pics are of it without the wheel on. As it is now. Like I said I was going to order a drum.

1157582691_img_7609.jpg

1157582790_img_7608.jpg

1157582808_img_7610.jpg

1157582837_img_7611.jpg

1157582856_img_7612.jpg

1157582878_img_7613.jpg

You weren't kidding about it being in rough shape. But if she runs, she runs.

I'm really looking for a decent project bike and this would be perfect (I'm not gong to part it out or try to flip it).

Throw the back wheel on and any miscellaneous covers ect...and I'll give you

150 cash for it. How's that sound?

sorry, I can't do 150, I payed 150 for it not running , (check the buy sell I bought it here) It's have to get like 225 minimum. But thats ok, I'd rather put 4-5 hours into it and about 75 bucks and sell it for 400-375 ish. It has 870 miles on it. And thats all original on a working speedometer.

Jim

I think you'll need more than 75 to get that thing in the 375-400 range.

The highest I'll go is 220. You'll make a little profit and I'll save you the restore/resell headaches.

Let me know.....

ok. 220

when can you come get it?