1978 Batavus HS50 For Sale

I have a 1978 Batavus HS50 for sale, it needs a new seat cover and the lights connected. The paint and chrome are in decent shape. It runs very, very, very well.

$200 in Brownstown, Michigan. omar2umer@yahoo.com

Re: 1978 Batavus HS50 For Sale

20, 25 or 30 mph? Got a pic?

I'm not sure which one, here's a picture.

1156900610_7160re2.jpg

!Re: 1978 Batavus HS50 For Sale

Try this link for my 1978 Batavus For Sale $200 photos. I have added a headlight since these photos were taken.

photos.yahoo.com/omarfarooqus/

Re: !Re: 1978 Batavus HS50 For Sale

Damn it!

If you were in New England I'd buy that in a second.....

hello have you sold the Batavus Hs %); if Not i want it. Please; ok tell me where in Michigan you are;Use a reference point;please; Ill pay shipping too. i live in Richlands NC 28574. or it can be shipped to New Louden WI. i have a great friend there. sincerly Jimmie gopeds2@yahoo.com

do you have the center panel? I'll buy it if you do

Jim, do you will I part it out? Sorry, but I want to sell the whole moped. If you mean you'll buy the moped if the center panel is there, I'm not sure what the center panel is. Did you see the pictures? They're at: photos.yahoo.com/omarfarooqus/

If that didn't answer your question, please tell me what the center panel is.

hello there i want to purchase the entire Moped ; not a center panel; i sent you an e mail; ok jimmie

it's the cover that isnt in the picture, goes on the fram e under the gas tank. it covers the electrical. Big red piece...no?

well thanks anyway

« Go to Topic — end of thread