Garelli's time to go.....

ok it is time for the garelli super sport xl to go. Its a 1978. there is nothign wrong with it i have just reentlly cleaned the jets and carb. the rear wheel has new axel and new bearings. it runs a smooth 35 with a 300 lbs rider. the only thing wrong with it right now is it needs new clutch cable. i just tried replacing it and got fusrated and decied i dont know enoug about mopeds to have an older one that requires me watching everything 24/7. so once u replace the cable its good to go

i even went and bought the cable so u just buy the bike and slap it together and away you go. any more quest please e-mail me.

oj i am in southern new jersey and i would prefablle like a trade for anther moped.

1156876717_download.jpg

Re: Garelli's time to go.....

What do you want and are you able to travel?

i can mostliklly travel to pensyvania area. and i was looking for a tomos, puch or somethign i can put some speed goodies on

See Ya Moped Army /

Do you need a ped with a title? If not, I've got three beautiful Tomos LX's with low miles. I bought them from a Motorcycle Dealer in S. Jersey. The customers who brought them to their shop never came back to pick them up. After a couple of years, they sell them.

new jersey says they need a title but i think a drasfer of owner ship letter works as well. and any pics

See Ya Moped Army /

These bikes were once titled in NJ, so I doubt you can get a title for any of them.

i was reading in ather post you were talkign with some one about gettign a notorized bill of sale that wouldnt change anything would it? just woundering

See Ya Moped Army /

You can only do that on peds that were not previously titled in NJ. Since these bikes had NJ titles, a notarized bill of sale won't make a difference.

ah dang lol thanks any way

See Ya Moped Army /

It's a shame since all three of these Tomos LX's are in beautiful condition. I don't particularly care for late model Tomos mopeds, so I'd like to see them go to a good home.

yeah i would really like on of them. but i guess that wont be happending

how much for 1?

35mph? Had a super sport xl and it only managed abot 25-30mph. I weigh 130. How much are you asking? Could you get it upstate to new milford?

pics of the tomos's maybe ill buy one, if the price is right , but yea no title so

See Ya Moped Army /

I've decided not to sell them to anyone in NJ since they can't be titled. Sorry.....

What about michigan?

If you have any pics please send them.

sry cant get that far and cant ship

sorry...my post was in reply to MoPedLar

See Ya Moped Army /

Sorry, No shipping.

see haha i answer for him haha. no problem

i will trade for a 2004 tomos moped if you give me some cash ontop look at my listing

nothing to trade but would you take cash for the garelli? If so whats your price?

so you don't want to trade?

mopedlar, how much for the tomos mopeds? I,live in mass but have relatives in nj so I'm there often. Maybe I could pick up/meet half way. Like ta meet ya too. Also, where in nj are you? like what town? No I'm not 18 but you'd legally sell it to my dad. I'm interested if the price is right

is it stil for sale????

See Ya Moped Army /

Jim, I have two black ones and a red one. $350 for either black one and $450 for the red one. I'd sell all as a package deal for $1,000. All are in beautiful condition, have low miles and need nothing. I don't have any pics of them since they are surrounded by 30 other mopeds. I live near Hackettstown, NJ. You'd have to come here if interested.

adam do u have any pictures of your tomos and how much money would be thrown in....?

« Go to Topic — end of thread