is this worth the price

Re: is this worth the price

in a word: no

Why did they remove the pedals? How does it start? Does it have a kick start, had to tell..

I would have to say no also.

However, I don't know how the moped saturation is in that area. The price can go up dramatically if peds are scarce.

Its not too bad if it runs and drives good. Mopeds around here are pretty hard to find, especially something other than tomos. You could always make an offer of a little less. I think I'd pay $500 for something like that if it runs and drives good. It uses a cool puch type engine with a 12v ignition and big ports. I'd put the pedals back on and you'd have a nice moped.

Grey

ive seen one go for liek $800 before on ebay

Sort of cool to have a new Puch engine. But am I the only one who thinks these new(er) mopeds are butt ugly? I don't understand it, they made mopeds that were not ugly for a long time, then someone decided it would be a good idea to put silly looking wheels and plastic crap all over them.

Some of the new Tomoses are pretty nice looking I guess--too bad they're going to have to stop making them in a year.

is this worth the price

I thought is was a bit pricey too for being so ugly... But hey there are so many colleges and indie rockers around here somebody is going to pay the 650 for it. In response to the last guy why are they stop making tomos

Environmental regulations are doing a good job making it real hard for manufactures to import new 2 stroke's.

Grey

Yup, it's new EPA regulations starting this year--no 2-stroke will be able to meet them. Tomos and a few other moped and scooter manufacturers got some extra time, but it sounds like there won't be any more 2-strokes after 2007. That's what I heard, anyway.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account