WTB: Minarelli tool kit

What the subject says...

Re: WTB: Minarelli tool kit

so do i

post your own thread then bill, dont steal somebody else's. I have a franco morini toolkit, maybe the same. You mean the little factory tool kit that comes with the moped when new??

I believe so. It's the little toolkit mentioned in the Minarelli Manual.

Some of the stuff looks normal, but there are a couple little things that I have no idead what they are.

The stuff you see in the manual probably isn't in the standard tool kit. They are more dealer tools. What are you trying to do? Usually there are alternatives to using the custom dealer tools. Just need more info.

I want to take apart my engine. I think?

I guess I just want to be prepared for doing work on it.

I'm so new to this that I don't have a clue.

The unique tools are more for serious maintenance/repair. You shouldn't need them unless you want to get into that.

Being prepared is ok, but that might be overkill. I haven't done much work on Minarellis, so maybe someone who has will correct me.

There usually is a lot you can do without taking the engine apart. Basic tools will get you pretty far.

If you want to go fast the Minarelli is a good base too.

the only specialty tool you should need will be a clutch puller and you can make your own.

most times I use to of the case bolts to pop the clutch off the shaft.

Tania; go there where you purchased the Moped; they can assist you; if you really need a clutch puller; Auto zone has them; if you want tools go there; ok cheaper and better.Jimmie

« Go to Topic — end of thread