wtb: helmet

i am looking to buy a streetbike helmet or some type of full face helmet, clear,tint,or mirrored doesnt matter the brand!!

Re: wtb: helmet

what about 3/4 with visor?

i dont have any pics but this is what it looks like http://shop.vendio.com/evan2002/item/696507101/index.html

sorry i might consider it if i dont get any other offers but i am really looking for a full face nice helmet though

I bought a NOS one from the bike place where I work for my wife and shes worn it maybe twice.....it is a extra large full face with a clear visor.Ill ask her if she wants to get rid of it.......and buy her a 3/4 which is what she really wanted.....If she doesnt want it, Ill sell it cheap.like 35 plus shipping........its all black with some gold lettering it says vector vs2000 , and it has a few minor scratches and stuff but it still looks good .Ill take some pics........also it says snell m90 and DOT and made in the usa on the back...

bump

Phil, check Craigslist under motorcycles! There is a nice one that would look good with your bike. I finally got that Kinetic running nice and I have decided to keep it. Thanks again!

- Jon

(P.S let me know if you are ever going for a ride)

BUMP

my offer is still available

go to a motorcycle shop and buy 1

Yeah, I got mine at South East Harley in Bedford.

i have a new HJC full face clear visor i have worn maybe 3 times. name your price oh ans its an xtra large

« Go to Topic — end of thread