F/S 1977 Puch Maxi 500 original miles $500

pics at puchmoped.blogspot.com $500. runs. clear az reg.

Re: F/S 1977 Puch Maxi 500 original miles $500

Hey, I'm really itching to get a hold of a moped that is in good condition as soon as possible. I looked at the pictures of your 'ped and it looks very nice. If it runs well, and I won't have to do anything for maintenance, then $500 sounds good to me. I go to school at Virginia Tech (blacksburg, VA) and if you live within a couple hours from there I will definitely be interested in buying your moped.

i actually live a couple weeks from you. i live in arizona. and i cant ship it..hmm, unless u want to go for a little drive, i dont know how to get it to ya..or, if u want to pay for shipping costs..

If you can find out how much shipping is and let me know, I'll consider it. Perhaps we can work a deal with the shipping costs between the two of us.

Jason, how many accounts do you have??? This is the same jason as chiclieka5 is it not??? I could be wrong. But it must be a really wierd cooinsidence if both of you have a moped 4 sale for 500 with 500 miles on it in arizona who won't ship...

and it's not reliable at all

« Go to Topic — end of thread