F/S: Puch Magnum, parts or fix-up

Smitty Smith /

"1980 Puch Magnum":http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280021813045 Moped for parts or fix-up. It is missing parts, and does not run, but will make someone a really good project 'ped to start with.

Thanks for looking!

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

Re: F/S: Puch Magnum, parts or fix-up

smitty, are you comming to the red october rally this year? because if you are i could buy that and meet you in ann arbor.

ill give u 200 for it

Smitty Smith /

I really don't know Doug...I'd like to, I really would!!!

There is an MRA Ride that I need to attend in Ohio the following weekend, and I really need to spend what weekends that I can with my Mom, because she's not doing well. She may have brain cancer now, after fighting with breast cancer, and going through chemo' and radiation for that. As a result, she's suffering from congested heart failure, and on top of it all, she's diabetic, with a blood-sugar level of 240 (supposed to be 70!!!). So I really have no idea if I will be able to attend any events any time soon or not.

If it weren't for that, I'd have no problems attending, and bringing the Magnum along ... but that's why I've listed it for local pick-up.

Smitty

Smitty Smith /

All I can tell you is to bid $200 on it, and if you win the auction you'll have to come pick it up.

Good luck ;^)

Smitty

you set a restriction and it wont allow me to bid

Smitty Smith /

My auctions are only restricted from those who have had multiple bid retractions recently.

I can't change it now, because it has a bid, sorry.

Smitty

hmm daaaang. oh well, i'll have to get one of your peds next time ;P

« Go to Topic — end of thread