WANTED BADLY

i want a 3 speed moped or more no matter what condition its in can also trade fully moded 1998 targa lx if need be

Re: WANTED BADLY

needs to be able to deliver to hopewell nj or within 30 miles

good luck

Try German ebay.

Grey

just keeping it at the top so people see it

still willing to trade fully moded 1998 tomos targa lx, new rear tire and rim, 15/15 dellorto, 70cc kit, no front fairing, extra 1st gear clutch, brand new biturbo never used, exxtra 70 cc kit 1 50cc block ported by smitty, one stock 50cc head extra trans with magneto and flywheel etc. and left cover spare trans chain and clutches, spare right side engine cover, extra headlight without bulb and bulb holder, runs like a charm every time, all it needs to be streetable is trans oil must be willing to pickup only if have trade will not sell offrigt

Have you looked into a small motorcycle like a honda mb5? That sounds like what your looking for. Most moped engines with more than 2 speeds have a manual transmission anyway, and only a few have a pedal start. Unfortunately most of these bikes never made it to the US.The mb5 is 50cc motorcycle with a 5 speed transmission and tuning parts are available.

Grey

how much for the extra 70cc kit, i want it

puch monza 50cc and its 4spd looks sweet

does anyone have one for sale and maby 60 bucks for the kit but u must pick up

Nor Cal Mopeds /

ask the creatures, i think it was bret that just got an MBK motor with a 3 gear maunal, the post is titled like "guess whats on my work bench"

« Go to Topic — end of thread