Batavus for sale in Toronto

I'm selling my Batavus Bingo. It runs beautifully and pretty fast too. It's in great shape, only thing is a crack in the plastic headlight housing and it needs foam under the seat (which I have but have been too lazy to fit). I want $700 CAD for it (firm, I'm completely broke) so if you're in Ontario and you're looking shoot me an email (motormatic@gmail.com).

Re: Batavus for sale in Toronto

bump

Well, that sucks, Lindsay.

Is it because you _have_ to sell it?

Are you getting out of the moped thing, or is this just a need for now?

---_DeeZy_

getting out of mopeds? what? i hurt my leg, not my brain!!! it's just that i haven't worked in two weeks so i don't have my rent money so i have to sell it. i was thinking about selling this one anyway, it's just quicker than i planned.

I know how it is.

I once had to sell my awesome little-bottle early 50's _Coca-Cola_ machine that had maybe two small scratches..... on the back. I sold it for $350. It, along with a bottle capper, caps, and over 2 cases of old 6 oz. bottles. I found out later it was worth anywhere from $6000 to $10,000. 6, if it had been repainted. Mine was in NO need for any paint, and worked PERFECT.

I regret that every single day. My rent was $300.

Then later with that same bitch wife I had then, I sold my 63 Buick Riviera for a mere $1000. I see them go for over $10,000, today.

No way, am I sellin' my '58 Allstate. I'll starve first. No way am I sellin' my guitars either. I've had some very tempting offers for my '60 VW Bus, though!

And people ask me almost every day if they can buy my moped. Nope.

Hopefully, things will start getting better. Just don't sell stuff that you could have maybe begged or borrowed for, instead.

---_DeeZy_

Richard Freeman /

Can't see myself buying the Batavus but still interested in your CA102. You said before it was pretty rough but if you are considering selling it let me know.

yeah, sorry, that one i really don't want to part with. i'd want a lot more than it's worth (and believe me, it's rough and not worth much) to part with it.

Somebody buy this girl's moped.

yes...please! i gotta pay rent in four days!

bumpity bump bump bump

I know it's about too late, but I thought I'd throw this up one more time.

No, I'm not puking.... I feel fine.

Buy this people, the girl's justa dyin'.

_Badoom boom boom boom boom_.

heh heh thanks dz.................s'okay though, i got the rent.

bike is still for sale though:)

bummmmp......price is a bit more negotiable now.

« Go to Topic — end of thread