F/S 1977 Puch Maxi 500 original miles $500

located in AZ, no shipping. $500. runs.

Re: F/S 1977 Puch Maxi 500 original miles $500

Hey Jay sell it on Ebay local pickup only, you will have better luck ! how you been lil bud Dan

hello; there; i have Family in Glendale; But i think better you list on Ebay; such a great Moped; good Luck JC

hey dan! your still alive! lol!!! whats up ya old fart? hehe. nah jus kiddin, u know that. i started school yesterday. i finally have something to do now! yay! ooops i said it..my teachers are weird dan. one guy is bald, and he said he got a haircut. ha! is what i said outloud. hehe. another teach has a Phd in anthropology and she looks REALLY nuts. her eyes are red, wide open, and she talks super fast, like she just drank a gallon of coffeee. but class went by pretty damn fast with her. so thats cool, or is it? hmm.

anyway, ebay?? i dunno. this one girl in tucson posted a nice maxi about 2 months ago, that one only had like 4500 miles on it, running cond. and she only got $145 for it to a guy in PHX. perhaps a waste of time..BUT i did make a buunch of flyers and posted down at ASU..no calls yet..

didn't somebody just win that in your CONTEST TO WIN MY MOPED?

Jay Ya im still kickin just barely havent felt well enough to ride but Im getting better, post it on ebay with a reserve price so you dont get screwed or Ya even better if you can sell it on campus that would be best then you can make money off the guy or gal by fixing it for them sweet deal Ill email ya later peaceup lil bud Dan

yea cmon jason. youve really made a fool of yourself. Not the best stategy. go ebay where they wont know who you are

hello jason; you have 3 listings on the same moped for the same price; and you are the same; No shipping; located in AZ; Glendale i believe; I have a Daughter just around the corner from you; Jimmie

JC,

yes thats me. lol. is your daughter interested in my moped? i dont mind selling it to her:)

« Go to Topic — end of thread