4 SALE Boyesen Power Reeds 4 Honda NEW #716

for sale: brand new Boyesen Power Reeds #716. Fits many Honda models, check Boysen.com to see if it will fit yours.

These parts didnt fit my honda express, as you can see in the pictures the reed petals are for a totally different reed plate. Brand new, I didn't even open the packaging!!!

$21 including shipping to your door.

I paid $30

1156369077_mvc005f.jpg

Re: 4 SALE Boyesen Power Reeds 4 Honda NEW #716

By the way these wont work with any Honda Express, but will work with other honda 50cc models

If you need more information please ask.

part #716

Jonas Quimby /

Have you contacted Boyesen to ask about it?

I talked to them myself, and they told me that it would work with an Express.

yeah unfortunately now they dont think they have a part that will fit. The asked me for the dimensions so they could find one or make one but they charged me a lot for shipping last time and I dont really want to go through that again.

Jonas Quimby /

In that case I'll have to send them my spare reed valve when my new engine arrives. Get them to make me one, and perhaps offer them to Express owners.

good idea. but they do charge like $9 for shipping when it should be no more than $3. so be prepared. thats the only reason why im not returning it to them.

yup.

20 bucks!!!

Jonas Quimby /

I never recieved a response from Boyesen. I'm very disappointed in them over this.

Jason Luther /

will these reeds fit a PA-50I honda hobbit?

I will send boyesen an e mail and ask them for you.

jason, Look at the picture in the first message and check to see if they look similar to what you need.

unfortuantely boyesen does not know if these reeds will fit your application. Their customer service has been almost worthless. they did suggest a scaled drawing of the reed off your pa 50I to see if they have something that will fit. But if you look at the picture i have posted you should be able to tell.

Jason Luther /

okay i'll check it out. if it wont fit (like on the express) will it be totally different from the picture? and can you just give me the length and width of the reed? thanks

I cant seem to find a photo of this reed. If you're willing to part with it for 20 bucks I just might do it. Can you email me a photo of it first though?

my first post on this thread has the picture under attatchments. I have the honda NC 50 reed next to it for a comparison. The reed is 3.75cm by 3.75cm. The holes for mounting it to the reed plate are 2.25cm apart on center, but they are oval shaped giving you between 2 and 3cm max.

If you can do 20 through paypal that would be great. Its the best and most secure way I can think of.

Let me know. Thanks.

Matt

Jason Luther /

hey matt still around? i tried emailing, but it was returned...

« Go to Topic — end of thread