1979 Motobecane Moby Like New

Excellent physical condition almost new. Seat looks brand new, chrome shines like new, beautiful bronze paint is nearly flawless. 984 miles on the odometer. I have closeup pictures from all sides. It has been sitting for years, and I cleaned it up, but have not tried to get it running. Engine turns over ok. As is $325 in Columbus, Ohio

1156368255_moby_full_rt.jpg

Re: 1979 Motobecane Moby Like New

that sounds like a fair price well you ship to 23462 via Forward air

Damn, that is a clean bike. I just bought the same one, and it isnt half that nice

Does it turn over?

Wow! What a steal! Great machine. I'll bet it'll run with some tweaking. Anything that looks that nice has GOT to run. Sweet ride. If only I had the money.

Anyone know whether this bike has a variator?

He can tell you for sure by reading the model name off the head tube... if there's a V in the name, then there's a variator.

That said, I'm about 99% sure it does have a variator, becasue it has the larger rear sprocket... bikes with the dimoby clutch (non-variator) had a smaller sprocket.

Yes, I checked the VIN Plate closer. It says 30 mph

Type 50 V

Miles B

1156427867_moby_rt_rear.jpg

The Moby is sold.

I have other small classic motorcycles for sale. www.classicjapanesemotorcycles.com Thank you.

« Go to Topic — end of thread