F:S/ Sachs G-3

I have a rebuilt G-3 that runs great

See pixs

any questions just ask..

1156364219_dsc05749.jpg

F:S/ Sachs G-3

Well, I'm sure you'll get the usuals such as how fast does it go, any mods, title, and that pesky question about price.

Oh, people will also ask where you are from even though they can just click on your profile and look for themselves.

And lastly, someone will ask if you will ship it.

By the way, that's a beautiful bike.

Re: F:S/ Sachs G-3

Thanks

Bump

how much?

$999

thats awfuly steep

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Agreed.

well thats an old pic right??? And even after somone pointed out what you should add, ya didnt. Nobody will buy this when you have the price way steep with literally no info

Hey it is a nice bike.......and if someone is interested in it they will ask questions...

To say nothing other than "it's a nice bike" does not validate a steep price. And to refuse a helpful suggestion on supplying the common information that will only help solidify your ped's worthiness of sale is simply ignorant.

This bike is a 1980 sachs G-3 originally make in Germany.

I recently rebuilt the bike so it runs great.

It goes about 35mph on flat ground with it's 60cc motor.

I bought this bike with no title so there for you will have no title as well.

The bike has over 7000 miles on it but it was just rebuilt so all of the parts are fresh..

If you have any MORE questions please ask

or email me a mopedbrad@hcinet.net

Thanks

$999.00

here is a pic

1156612410_dsc05742.jpg

and another

1156612468_dsc05749.jpg

thank you.

is there a reason u have all the side covers off in the pictures and why so steep of a price id buy but to steep.

yea ya need some new pics. ya do that yourself or pay someone? sandblast the motor or really clean it? looks like a reanlly nice moped. If it is like in brand new condition, 999 isn't so bad of a price

i'd take a mint g3 over a new tomos or tfr any day. Tanktop pride!!!(old ghetto tanktop pride) older stle tanktops are the best. I ont like the new tomos mopeds. to me they dont seem so much like mopes as they are littlewanna be's

sorry bout the old pics i will try to get some new ones on soon.....

Like i said, I rebuilt this one with new paint and upped to 60cc.

I replaced every part that didn't look new.

The reason that it is priced so high is cuz i have so much in to it......so hopefully i will find the right buyer...

Any more questions please ask

is that a powder coat job or paint...

if powder coat , what base layer or clear or ? Looks nice... not interested in buying just paint..

... Where are all of the cables, sprocket, chain, etc...

I have been just going to napa and buying professional car paint and spraying it out of my gun.... the mixture is 8:2:1

8 parts of paint

2 parts of hardener

1 part of reducer

and then some clear coat....

I sanded primed and painted about 5 coats...

Hope this helps

HEY!!! I'm going to get some new pics on today or tomorrow that is why the bike does not look finished...

I'll buy the bike RIGHT NOW!!

did you use a catylizing clear coat? hardener in paint??? not familiar with this, I typically use PPG or DuPont paints over a catylizing primer, both mixed with acetone in a HVLP gun. what paint brand uses a hardener??

thx

elliot

How does the bike go anywhere? I see the trans cover is off and the bike has no top end on it. How can you ask 1K for a bike without a top end on it in your own pictures? It's unfinished. It's kitted and does 35, you claim. Bad. You haven't tuned it, you haven't finished it. You're asking too much. Bye bye .

lilke i said....I will get some new pics soon....

« Go to Topic — end of thread