Need a moped or scooter!

I am in need of a moped or scooter. I live in Michigan and would be willing to travel to get one. I am sick of dealing with ebay. I was hoping someone on this site could help me out. I know this is a moped site but I am really interested in a spree, razz, elite.

Re: Need a moped or scooter!

Won't be too many of those here, although they do occasionally show up. You should check out www.MopedRiders.org, as they have an entire section devoted to small scooters. You should have no problem finding a Spree in Michigan, 'tho finding a Razz or Aero/Elite would be harder. Also try Cycletrader.com; they had a 50cc Elite in Michigan last time I checked.

Ebay had 2 sprees on last week; and they do have them often under scooters&mopeds. i have a 1985 1 owner with 873 mile on it with a title. But i am in NC> JC

i have a spree for 300 dollars in jackson michigan new bottom end new top end no back plastics seat is tore but can be fixed before sale

Might check Detroit craigslist, seems like I've seen several sprees on there.

craiglist?

« Go to Topic — end of thread