stock mags for motobecane

Hi whats a set of stock mag wheels for a 79motobecane worth I have a set might just be up for sale if its worth it, Actually I found the whole bike without the engine.Lots of good parts will post a picture later Peaceup Dan

Re: stock mags for motobecane

Pics Of 79 motobecane

1156205927_img_6870.jpg

Maitland Of the Loin /

Hey Dan I would love to buy those mags and that seat from you. I sent you an email

and another

1156206106_img_6869.jpg

bump

Maitland Of the Loin /

70 bucks for the seat.

what a laugh

Moped shops in Cali sell those rims for as much as 150.00 a rim. But on the East Coast 100.00 a set is fair

Thanks garnejohns7 thats what I was looking for what you think the seat is worth no rust or holes in the vynle

Huh ? I didnt ask to be made sport of dude just looking for some info a simple thats to high would have surficed if I knew what it was worth I wouldnt have asked so every one knows whats going on Mkelly offered me 50 bucks for the seat and the Mags

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

EBAY he ahh comz stripping it this weekend ,takin pics and sellin to da higherest bidda peaceup Dan

stock mags for motobecane

goldmine

jackpot

parts heaven

Tanku tanku tanku my buddy and I paid 25 dollars for it up north

Maitland Of the Loin /

"make sport of" hahaha

i never claimed to know what you had was worth. I threw out an offer. Im not going to start out offering you 300 dollars for it

and besides 60 bucks a rim for used weathered rims when I could find brand new ones apparently from an east coast shop for 100 bucks a pair doesnt sound like a deal at all.

hello did any one purchase the seat and mags,headlight; i want these items$120.00 shipped to me 28574 NO FEAR

From my experience in California, I doubt very much he meant they would be new at that price.

JC Im not doing anything with them till I can get time to take them off and inspect there condition I wont sell junk to you fine people Peaceup Dan Let you know Ok?

thanks bret peaceup dan

Seats gone guys my partner sold it to his brother peaceup Dan

ok forget my offer; i dont want any other parts; Thanks anyway;

I doubt if you can buy new motobecane rims anywhere, however you can make them look brand new

sorry to have wasted everyones time but I just traded it for a running Honda express again sorry for the trouble peaceup Dan

« Go to Topic — end of thread