YO JIM(AKA greatdane) I GOT SOMETHIN FOR YA

yo i wanna trade a 1981 nc50 for one of your bikes. my nc50 is realy getting on my nerves and i would just like a new one to start over with. when the nc50 worked, all lights, front, rear, turn signals on front, all worked. the turn signals on the back are missing. one or two spokes are missing on back wheel. still have key for it. has about 5 thousand miles. it was spraypainted. no title. i am just looking to trade this for a running ped that needs little work and has lights that work as well. i will give you $ with the nc50 to be fair too. the nc50 now wont start, the kickstartlever is jammed in the upper position, when i turn the flywheel the piston gets stuck in a certain area and i cant turn it any more. if you are interested want pics or more details, email me at nmklop96@yahoo.com

Re: YO JIM(AKA greatdane) I GOT SOMETHIN FOR YA

well send me some pics and then maybe we can talk. I dunno. Sounds like some pretty good engine trouble. I mean, I can fix it I bet, it's just going to be tough.So send me some pics

I se you have other mopeds in your profile. Are any of those up for grabs? what about the puch??? Just wondering how we can make this a fair deal if any deal. Also, do you have a way to get to me? I cannot drive to you

arg my friends being lame and wont let me trade the nc50 becuase we've had it for awhile and its sentimental. but i also am willing to part with a 85 yamaha qt50.

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e169/Bored_Silly/?action=view&current=DSCF0008.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch14

i bought it from ziggy awhile back and since then i got a few parts for it, even more are coming in the mail soon, wire harness, seat cover, rear breaks. i recently put a new speedo and left control +break lever on it. i also bought a back rack and the batteryholder for it. i used silicone gasket maker around the cylander and the exhaust to make a gasket. (it was sooooo loud without it) it runs good i'd say. i dont know how fast it goes because in the hub the speedo thing is broken. it has no key. carb is clean. 2 days ago when i was riding it i hit a nail in the road and there is a hole in the rear wheel and tubeing. that is all i can think of for now. what would you trade for it? i would like something that at least runs and the lights + speedo work. i can also give you $ to even the trade out if you want to trade me a nice ped.

77 puch maxi is not for sale or trade. if you have an extra throttle cable though, i could use it. :D

don't think I have any more throttles. Sorry. Yea I saw that when I was at ziggy's buying my maxi... Look, I don't think I really want to get involved with a qt50. I really don't like them. I would have to get like 275 cash in addition to the qt50 which probrably isn't worth it for you. The truth is, I just don't want one. However....If you see a post I make in the future continue to ask because, I have bought 3 motobecanes and a batavus hs50 in the past 2 weeks. (o yea) and maybe I'd be willing to part with oneonce I make them nicer moped. Thats what I do. So thanks and keep your eyes open for my near future posts

Jim

kk, thanks jim

« Go to Topic — end of thread