parts Suzuki for sale $30

hi i have an old suzuki for sale. It looks pretty complete, i know it doesnt have a battery. its prolly just a parts bike but who knows , maybe you could get it running. Im in kalamazoo michigan, so leave me a post if your interested.

Re: parts Suzuki for sale $30

I will take if you can ship it to NH.

Sorry its not worth it to me to ship it. but anyone that wants to buy it and pick it up would be great.

hey, is there a seat on it?

yea i was goingg to say... if you ship it i would take it!

Jeremy Smoot /

I am definitely interested. Please e-mail me your phone number, and what times would be best to call, to: jds723@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Jeremy

yeah there is a seat, not in the best condition though

joe schuitema /

can you post a pic of the seat and the bike? thanks, Joe

I'll take it, I'm in holland and can pick up today. Does it have a back rack on it in ok condition?? Doesn't matter, I'll still take it. I'll email you my phone #, but I dont get out till 6pm today.

hello? also need a pic of the motron, emailed you long ago. Ready to pick it up.

hey huffyPuffy, i sent you an email and a picture, but i will post another picture with this message, just click on the attachment to look. Email me at Kremmons@bsu.edu

1156298986_hpim0818.jpg

emailed again. Sorry, your email went into my junk mail so I never saw it.

is it 30 or 300 if 30 i will be there to pick it up on labor day weekend if that is ok with you also do you know where d ave is? is it close to you? thanx T

Jeremy Smoot /

Still VERY interested in the Suzuki. Please post a pic if possible. Please respond asap

Jeremy

It's sold, you need parts??

Jeremy Smoot /

Yes, I need complete piston and cylinder, headlight, rear turns signals, and horn.

If you can help me with any of these, please let me know.

Jeremy

« Go to Topic — end of thread