need a moped in monmouth county NJ

i need a moped . willing to pick up in Monmouth county,NJ

willing to pay 450.......looking for a moped along the lines of a tomos LX dosent have to be. just looking like that top tank seat same level as tank... but im not picky ill take what i can get...needs to be in good condition.

i recently drove my last moped to alaska and back with a friend for a road trip and i am lookin for somthin that might be able to make it there and back to.

must have blinkers and lights working please

a speed kit cant hurt eather..

like i said ill take what i can get

thank you

Re: need a moped in monmouth county NJ

willing to pick up around monmouth county NJ ocean county also

Hi - I have a 2003 Geely Scooter in Fair Haven that I would like to sell for $275 obo. It is currently not running, although I have all the parts. At the time I bought it (last fall), it was running with a borrowed kickstart, however I had to return the kickstart to a friend and never got around to replacing it (although i have the part).

The scooter comes with the original papers, although Geelys aren't sold with official titles. I used the bike in DC, and never looked into having it registered or insured in NJ.

I am travelling at the moment, but the bike is in my family's garage in Fair Haven and can be shown - leave me a message and I will give you a contact number.

cheers - Gabrielle

dosent sound bad ......i am looking for somthing with a pedel start but i will keep that in mind..thats a good price

« Go to Topic — end of thread