looking to by fixer upper moped

anyone have anything near detroit? let me know what you got

Re: looking to by fixer upper moped

Chris, I have a vespa that runs, 79, and a 78 NC50 that is complete, but needs a fly wheel better than the one I got. it has great compression, I just couldn't get it to spark. I narrowed the problem down to the fly wheel because I tried every thing else, the old flywheel is pitted pretty bad. I bought a nice one on ebay, but the little holes didn't line up. The Vespa runs, and is complete, but head light doesn't work, have extra head light. This would be a nice ped, cleaned up and painted. asking 200.00 each for them. I live in Caro MI, in the thumb.

still lookin??? I got a whole mess of Italtelai pacers+ parts. 2 peds, one 77 and one 80, 2 motors,fresh white painted mags with new tires and tubes mounted, over $400 of NOS parts, both have wiring issues. asking 500 for everything

im intrested in the 79 vespa do you have any pix?

wireing issues are not an issue with me. but i dont need 2 mopeds i just would like one. im not to fimilar with pacers send me a picture of the frames and the motors if you could? and pictures would be good

I'll send ya some pics of the whole mess when I get out of work around 6pm. I fixed the wiring on the one I just bought. Has awesome spark and compression. Only starts on starting fluid, cleaned carb GOOD 3 times. I dont get it. I'll sell it for 200, it has 1400 miles on it. Needs on/off switch(doesnt need one to run) and possibly flywheel??

Chris, I'll take a picture of the Vespa today, sorry for the wait.

ok you can send them too my e-mail if you like. vegamew2394@yahoo.com. or post them on here.

no problem i work from 1 to 9 but i check this at work.....gotta love abcwarehouse!

bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread