looking for.........

this is a long shot but i will never know untill i try so here it goes. im looking for a tomos doesnt matter what kind or year. i would pay 500 is my max limit or trade you a honda xr 200 dirtbike. im in southern new jersey.

Re: looking for.........

stop being so pesimistic!(?) Allt that this is a long shot stuff is always is your posts. YOUR IN JERSEY! NO SUCH THING AS A MOPED LONGSHOT. cheer up! jeezumcrow

he's right...here in jersey just look a bit and give it a few days...u'll find the perfect thing, do wat jack did and put an add in the paper...it cost him $30 for 3 days and someone called him and sold him a 1998 ttlx, 2 70cc kits (one installed), a 27th front sprocket, bigger carb, and some other stuff...the only major problem he said wus it had rust on the rear fender...it cost him $200 for it all and he claims it does 55

wow

thanks for tip as soon as dirtbike is out-ta my shed collecting dust first thing im going to do is find a moped i can kit and have some fun with. instead of screwing with the garelli

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account