78 Motobecane 50V MINNEAPOLIS

hey there - had a deadbeat bidder on my ebay auction last night. before i relist is there anyone here interested in this beautiful bike? $500 firm. shoot me a mail, i'll post a couple pics. can deliver to minneapolis/st. paul for a small fee -- i'm an hour east of the metro in WI. thanks -

1978 Motobecane 50V vintage moped - Puch Garelli Tomos

Vehicle Description

Stock Motobecane 50V in excellent shape. 49cc 2 stroke engine. All original with additional NOS leg fairings (metal!) in complimentary orange. These are removable if you prefer a more streamlined look. Clear title. Runs fantastic -- 30mph no problem. Had sat in a barn for almost 15 years covered in dust before I found it and cleaned in up. Lights, signals and horn work. Low mileage at 1300. I've had over a dozen mopeds over the past few years and this is definately one of my most well-loved... selling it only to fund travels in the fall. For those of you into mopeds you'll know from the photos this is one you'd be proud to have in your collection. Paint overall is great, aside from some minor rust and a scrape on the front fork, see the photo, and pitting on the front wheel rim. Small tear on seat, see photo. Will consider shipping out of Minneapolis if you make all the arrangements with a small fee for gas to get it there. I'm an hour east of St. Paul in western WI.

1155595588_viewright.jpg

nother pic

nother pic

1155595780_viewfront4.jpg

Re: 78 Motobecane 50V MINNEAPOLIS

hello again mopedFever; i was bidding on yout Ped on ebay; i thought you didnt get your price; sorry you got a dead beat. i have purchased 12 since we last chatted on here. tell me why the front Rim is different from the rear one. also tell me why it has 3 different names.what is the name of the motor and is it injected oil or not; also check your e mail; J J thanks

"i have purchased 12 since we last chatted on here. tell me why the front Rim is different from the rear one. also tell me why it has 3 different names.what is the name of the motor and is it injected oil or not; also check your e mail; J J thanks"

not sure why one is rustier. was in a barn for 15 year when i got it. 3 names? it is a 1978 Motobecane 50V (like a "1980" "Puch" "Maxi") not sure what the motor is called... its stock french variable-speed engineering... not oil injected, premix. and nope i'm not selling my Puchs. i'll be buried with those if they fit in my casket. good luck with your ped searching.

hello do you want to deliver to LaCresent MINN; ill pay you . J J send me email to gopeds2@yahoo.com best price and best delivery price; ok you are not Far from there. jj

50V = sold

« Go to Topic — end of thread