selling '82 Honda Express

For sale - 1982 Honda Express NC50 49cc. 1706 easy miles.

New battery. New rectifier. New plug. Cleaned/rebuilt carb.

Need air filter; and rear tire sometime soon. Blue/silver. Pictures on request. Very good/excellent condition. Asking $150 or best offer. Can't get it started. Pick up. Might deliver within 50 miles. Ralph Richason ph 903-675-8382 Athens Texas

Re: selling '82 Honda Express

how much would it cost to ship to ann arbor michigan?

Hi Nick

I would be that it would cost most to ship this moped to Ann Arbor than it's (the bike) worth. Too bad I donn't still live up there. My sister is in Ann Arbor and my brother is in Brighton.

I'm 1200 miles away in Athens Texas.

If you are serious about it I will check into it. Please let me know.

Thanks

Ralph

well send me some pics and is it an urban or just an express

hello there in Athens texas i am in Richlands NC 28574. ill pay your price and the Packing of the Moped and ill pay the shipping; By Fedex or UPS ACTUAL cost. you will also get 35.00 to prepare the bike in a safe shipping BOX or 2. if interested contact J J at gopeds2@yahoo.com sincerly J J

Nick

Still not sure about an out-of-state shipment. Lots of hassle and expense. I'll try to send you an email with pics separately.

Ralph

Hello there Ralph i answered your email about the Honda; thanks Ill purchase; and ill explain shipping; ok thanks JC

Hello. I am interested and can arrange local pick-up on Sunday (pending pictures). Please email me or respond in this forum.

Thank you!

Please note, I sent an email to your address on file.

Message sent. Pics included. Local sale pending.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account