Parting out: 2 Suzuki FA50's

I have everything except taillights,exhausts, air boxes, and ignitions. Let me know if you need anything. Cheap. 2 good motors, one good carb.

Re: Parting out: 2 Suzuki FA50's

huffy i need good fenders both of them; you got any red or Chrome. JJ

Nope sorry, just yellow. I dont think they ever made them chrome.

Huffy Puffy

I'm looking for A Yellow rear fender. Do Ya have one in that pile???

Many Thanks...

yes I have 2. How nice does it have to be?? I can put up a pic of the both of them if you want.

Huffy: I'll take the best one! Check out my profile for mailing address or email me at kaspen501@juno.com Thanks...

huffy

i need a speedometer cable and a good carb

Sup huffy, got the headlight. put it in, and the high beam doesnt work. low works just fine, ok with me. thanx.

sorry keith, never tried that one. Broke the good one trying to get it out, must have been pretty brittle. How long did that end up taking to get to you? One day express my ass! Costed me 18 to ship it that way, so you would think it would arrive on time.

Supposedly sold, guy coming on wednesday to get them. Mike if they dont sell I'll do 35 shipped on the carb/cable.

huffy

35 sounds o.k. let me know . also i need a tailpipe guard, a left brake handle assy with the turn signal button and the high/low beam switch, also if you have a good seat/ seat cover

no exhaust at all, no good seat, have left handlebar assembly. Let me see if the dude comes tomorrow. If not I'll sell it to ya also.

Took about three days i would say. got it right before i left for vacation. yeah one day my ass haha.

hello ther huffypuffy i need a Carb for a 1977 Batavus NV please; let me know. JJ

no batavus parts jimmy

hey huffy

did that guy buy the carb yesterday? if not, i still need it and those other parts

« Go to Topic — end of thread