batavus for sale in CT

1974 batavus top tank moped for sale in New Haven, CT. comes with an extra (bigger) encarnwi carb to fit, an extra belt, and some other bits & pieces.

the moped is a bit rigged up, re-fashioned to work again, but it runs and can be put right very easily. missing aesthetic pieces like the side cover and the batavus sticker on the gas tank.

email me at gopathetic@aol.com and I can send you a few pictures, you can come and see it in person. I don't have a lot of spare time so only inquire if you are serious about it. thanks

Re: batavus for sale in CT

price and pics, price and pics

$150 or make an offer

1155590226_moped2.jpg

$70 and i will pick it up, i am in east hartford CT. does it at least start up, the lights work, miles, anything major missing or modifyed?

no, I can't go 70. It runs, lights work, etc.

all i got is 100

E-mail sent

where are you will go 125. Get me your address and I'll pick it up tomorrow

Get me your addres! Will be there tomorrow. Me and daytripper... he's my dad. So he will pick it up tomorrow on his way from getting another. Get me your address!

cmon I really need it tonight or I don't think I'll be able to get it!

geez dubble teaming on me? haha ill never get it ;_;

lol

man wish this guy would get back to me

man I'm getting quite frusturated lol. Cmon get me ur address!!!

me too

ok sippy, if you can get me your address by about 6pm tomorrow or so, I'll buy it for 125

hey, ok calm down everyone, im here. i dont check the internet very often, i'm sorry about that. listen, i am too busy tomorrow to have you stop by but i am available later this week and on the weekend. i will email you my address direct so check that in a few.

ok I will. Well look, I don't know if I'll be able to come get it again. I'm not planning to hang arund. Just stop by pay you and get it on thetrailer. Hopefully withing 10-15 min because I don't have much time iether. So tomorrow would be really good but I'll see about the weekend

Sorry no I mean ME. My dumbass little brother was on my account. Dumbass. I'm the one buying the moped

ok, I just checked email and I do have a higher price offer, so I am going to have to wait and give this person a chance to come and look at it before I take a lower offer. I am sorry, I just am not available tomorrow regardless so it will have to wait and remain for sale... I can be around Wednesday for sure, Thursday also, any time, but I do have an offer for the full 150 at this point.

ok well if it isn't sold or he tries to jip you down when he shows up...suprised how often that happens to me, I may go full 150. Keep that in mind if he tries to skrew you

Also, I haven't gotten an email

ok well I'd really like to stay up and chat but I need to sleep dude. tired at 12:30

Thanks

Jim

1 413 883 1161 Don't be shy, whats urs so I can call if I have questions?

sip, you can get $400 for that beauty, i'd pay that much but i aint got the money now.

i can't believe you're selling the beast sippers.

oh craig, i wish i wasnt but i am. i cant stand all of the unwanted maie attention i get riding it around. serious about that! also i need to downsize my life. its been really fun having it but summers almost out and i am moving (finally) in the spring.

unfortunate, right?

OK BATAVUS SOLD AND GONE to the most persistent family of moped men ever. thanks and have fun with it. no g.w. bush stickers on the bumper i beg you.

lol. Thanks

Yea I know my dad really has to get those off. He thinks bush is good because my dad's a snomobiler and bush is supposedly for snomobilers. I dunno.

Thanks

Jim

« Go to Topic — end of thread