CONTEST TO WIN MY PUCH MAXI!!!!!

THATS RIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS! I AM GOING TO RAFFLE OFF MY PUCH MAXI!!! ALL YOU SOMEONE MUST DO IS ANSWER ONE QUESTION AND IF THEY GET THE QUESTION RIGHT, THEY WIN MY MOPED. ONLY ONE ANSWER PER PERSON. CANNOT ANSWER MORE THAN TWICE. ONLY ONE CHANCE TO ANSWER. YOU MUST ANSWER IN THE FORM OF BOLD TEXT OTHERWISE U ARE DISQUALIFIED. I LIVE IN ARIZONA AND WILL NOT SHIP THE MOPED. U COME PICK IT UP. AS SOME OF U MIGHT KNOW, I HATE MY FUCKING MOPED. IT RUNS, TOPS IS 30MPH, BUT AINT RELIABLE. THOUGHT ABOUT SELLING IT, BUT I DONT NEED MONEY..THIS WOULD BE FUNNER!! IM FUCKING SERIOUS ABOUT THIS. TO SEE PICS GO TO PUCHMOPED.BLOGSPOT.COM

HERE IS THE QUESTION:

HOW MUCH WOOD DOES A WOOD CHUCK CHUCK IF A WOULD CHUCK COULD CHUCK WOOD?

OK, IM JUST KIDDING. THATS NOT THE QUESTION.

HERE IS THE REALLL QUESTION: (DRUM ROLL...)

WHAT IS THE DAY, MONTH, AND YEAR IN WHICH I WAS BORN?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANSWER THIS, AND MY PUCH MOPED BELONGS TO YOU. MUST ANSWER IN THE SAME ORDER OF THE QUESTION.

GOOD LUCK.

JAY :)

Re: CONTEST TO WIN MY PUCH MAXI!!!!!

what is your birthday?

some where between Feb 19 - Mar 20 about 20 years ago?

Maitland Of the Loin /

I say sometime in 1987 between August 14th and Dec 31st.

oh kenneth...i love you. gimme a kiss babe.

mkelly is warm.

ill give you people a hint. AND ONLY ONE HINT.

twas before chistmas but after halloween. not thanksgiving, but i AM thankful. gobble gobble gobble...hmm

Maitland Of the Loin /

I have two buddies rolling through arizona right now in a veggie oil bus.

I think they are aiming for phoenix but i doubt they are there yet (that thing is slow).

It would be utterly random if I just called them saying to pick up a moped hahaha.

Im guessing a Sunday in November. The 15th of November in 1987

12-12-1986

11-29-1986

your Birthday is the greatest day in your life and its 22 Nov 1986, but even if its not i have a family in AZ. thanks for the game

23/11/1986

thats not fair...its sais for bold to put the b4 and after the word but it did work*

23 of november during the year1986

Come on Jay, at least acknowledge that I won. I mean. COME ON JAY AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I WON!!!!!

ill bet its this date 11-26-86

are you for real Jay?

let simplifie

how much wood would it take to fill up a woodchuck

FUCKSTICK ASS HOLE

ok im taking a wild guess and saying 11-28-86 ?

Chris CMM

ok ok its 5-12-04

fuckin 2 years olds

12/30/86

14 of july 1987

July - 27th - 1987

-Samz.

27th - july - 1987

-Samz.

11-1-87

ive never had very good luck or been very good at guessing, but i think that this was a really cool thing to do. also, i think it is funny that you said that your birthday was after halloween and a lot of people just guessed for july. my birthday is tomorrow. the big 18. i have a broken down demm that my brother coned me into buying from one of his friends at school. it never ran since i have seen it, so i have been thinking of putting a new motor on it. ive also been looking all summer for a ped, so it would be unbelievably sweet to win one. come on karma! ha ha. sorry if i have wasted your time, but it probly took me longer to type this that it will take you to read it, so i guess i dont feel so bad. but truly, thanks for keeping it real in the ped world. this is a great contest.

11/22/84

I don't think Jay is for real guys, don't you see, nobody has heard anything. This contest is totally bogus.

even if it is....its not like we have anything to lose

It has to be some time between 1994-1997.

Grey

3rd of december in 1987

3rd/12/1987

32/47/hike

hate to tell youll this was screwed from the start; and Jay you knew it; that no one was going to guess the Birthday; so why do this thing; No Winner; at least closest to B day should get the ped; thats Fair; JJ