77 Puch Maxi Project F/S

This is a 77 puch maxi that only need a little work to be dont to have it ready to ride. i did all the work to it but i just got a new job and school will be starting so i dont have time or money to finish it. ok so about the moped. when i got it, it was spray painted black and not running. so i stripped it down to the frame and sanded that down to the metal and the re-painted it the stock red it once was. now i rebuilt it with almost all new parts!!! it needs a decomp cable and new fork springs and it will be ready to ride. the parts that are installed are as followed,

70cc reedvavle kit by athena(never started, brand new)

New 17mm amal carb

New High flow air filter

Slighty used Biturbo

New Cev Switches(one needs to be put on yet)

New Points and condenser

New Sava racing tires

New Brake and decomp assy

New Throttle and choke cable

New Puch Maxi "s" take decals

fresh red paint

New Petcock and fuel line

Freshly cleaned take(now full with gas)

Redid all of the wiring to correct what was messed up

comes with Stock Puch seat

Has title

This Moped has been almost fully restored and just needs to be finished. asking 800 OBO. parts were 700 dollars plus moped and labor = $800

thanks for looking!

`landon

Re: 77 Puch Maxi Project F/S

pics ? -alex

pic 1

1155523781_puch_25.jpg

it is was more compleat than that, that is an old picture

new kit and carb and intake^^^

1155523911_puch_27.jpg

other side (old pic) ill get current ones tomarow

1155523997_puch_23a.jpg

oh yeah i have the stock puch seat to go with it

thinkin of parting it out, or only in one piece?

that tfr you see in pic 1 is also forsale it is near mint just needs a clutch $200 obo has title

whole thing only this moped will kick ass when totally done, and i would like to see it be finished and rode by someone who will treat it good

my friend had the same setup, geard and hit 60mph. it ran real gud. i think you should just keep it and finish it.-alex

i would like to keep it but i just wont have the time for it and i have other mopeds i have to care for so it would be best if somebody else had this one

hello i have one just like yours color and all; but mine is 1 owner(oops now 2) with just 723 miles on it; i think you should finish your project. i dont believe youll get the funds you want on here. try ebay maybe. J J

yeah i will do ebay later but i thought i would leave it to the real people first

Did you paint that yourself? If so, what method did you use? It looks great!

yeah i painted it, i used 4 cans of spray-paint with professional tips on them, then i cleared it.

Yup i got a bunch of those pro tips that people use for graffiti. They make a really wide spray like a paint gun. And they have really thin ones for details.

lowerd $700 ??anybody want a restored puch

don't think you'll get 700 iether. I see them for that on craigslist. For months and nobody buys them. If you go ebay don't be suprised if you only get about 500. Put ads i the paper. That may help.

the only thing is the new parts are worth more than 500

yea but thats the price of tricking something out, there's always that risk. Think, if you put 1000 into it, nobody really wants to pay like 1200+ for a moped. Sometimes there are just limits. Any pics of it now? Completely finished???

« Go to Topic — end of thread