To Sell - Cheap!

1155509974_line.jpg

Re: To Sell - Cheap!

LOL LOL HAHAHA thats awesome. Put em up on ebay deezy! Hope you're not serious.

Dead serious.

still hoping your joking. What are you going to connect with a 3'' piece of rubber? 3" . LOL I am laughing my ass off at that ad, but there other factors involved there! Hang on, I am going to go make an ad myself----sets of used nuts and washers. Many to sell. Each set contains one nut and one washer--all you need is the bolt! $7.49 free shipping!

ahahahahah i thought that was a turd!

DEEZY RULES

Sorry for ruining your business opportunity deezy.

Just do.

No, no. You're fine.

It's still up for grabs.

Somehow I bet I got another one or two as well, buy as supplies last.

It seems fine. I blew all the way through it a few weeks ago. Seemed to have no problem coming out the other side. Might try blowin' through it again soon. If nobody buys it, I amy just part it out sepeartely. Clamp and Line; but that'll drive up the price. I have a couple of used fuel filters that I'd give away, but they are "pick up" only. No delevery or shipping on those.

---_DeeZy_

Re: Just do.

hey deezy, my financial troubles are over, if by chance you still have that vespa stuff I'd like to buy it before I blow my money on something else.

if your feeling generous you can throw in the piece of fuel line with it.

-Zane

I would do just that.

I have the motor still. I do think it could be good. It seems to have compression, but when I still had it on the bike I never turned it over. The coil's gone, and I never did see if it has spark. It looks good in the area of the points, etc.

I have the stuff in a box in the front porch. I'll go out and snap a shot or two.

---_DeeZy_

I am on my way for the feul filters.I am walking, so I should be there shortly.I may just jog a little bit too, who knows!? Thanx for the good deals. I cant find feul filters ANYWHERE. Are you positive the feul line is good? Did you try sucking air through it also, or just blowing? Might want to try it both ways just to be sure LOL.

I suck at sucking, but I'll give'er a whirl.

Actually if Zane wants it with his order, I'm tossing in that line and two others (without clamps). I made this picture come up rather large on purpose. You may have to pan around a bit. Attached, is a solid view.

I found it should cost me $17.13 to deliver it all UPS. I told ya $50 earlier, so I better stick with that. But ONLY for Zane. He's given me good deals as well. ---_DeeZy_

1155582070_vespa_ciao_parts.jpg

SOLD sir. I've owned 5 Ciaos, but this would be the first time I have a complete ciao clutch in my possesion.

I actualy have a red ciao in need of an engine, clutch and fenders. If you still have part of the frame I know A guy who needs a left engine compartment wall.

Thanks for holding onto this stuff.

paypal or money order?

-Zane

Money order. I'll email ya my address again.

All I have left is what you see in the pictures.

---_DeeZy_

« Go to Topic — end of thread