f/s magnum ltd

it is a puch magnum ltd #492 it runs and drives fine if you havea questhion ask.

1155412703_mvc003s.jpg

Re: f/s magnum ltd

pic of the other side.

1155412822_mvc005s.jpg

NOT FAIR! THERES TOO MANY PEDS I WANT IN OHIO AND NONE IN NJ

price?

what!!! Theres tons of mopeds in NJ!!!!! Have you even looked at craigslist? MOPEDLAR!!!!!

sry...dont know a thing about craigslist

im on there now and i dont see anything

in north jersey. I looked today with my cousin who lives in nj. loads of good deals

$600 no shipping will deliver in a resnable drive for a price that is.

still for sale. last chance

or what you post it again next week?

here we go agen...

how much?

how many miles?

where is it located?

clean title?

will you ship?

how old are you?

these and pictures are the necessary bits of information which will tell me if i am interested.

well guess what, your powers of observation can answer exactly 1/2 of those questions. Thats right 3/6

well mr troll,

its the other 3 that are kind of pressing issues

just playing

seriously though, relax

yea I'm sorry. I just get real worked up when people ask what I think are stupid questions. And from expierience, don't have him ship. And he's 14. what was the other question??? Man that was a dumb question. I'm dumb. lol

hehe, i understand.

the last question was mileage

but i guess i should have inferred the age, based purely on his post quality.

if he's underage, i'll still try to buy the 'ped.if i had an agreement written up by his parents, i'd feel much safer though.

it has 649 miles no most likley wont ship

Probably a dead issue but I'm curious. It seems like this LTD has incorrect (or at least different) wheels, front fender, turn signals and pipe. Obviously it's also missing it's fairing. At least all this stuff is different than what's on my LTD (original owner). Lastly I though there were only 181 of them.

-Eric

plan on ever responding to the email I sent you about parts off your other magnum?

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account