For Sale 1978 Cimatti City Bike 86cc kit 55 mph!

I must sell my ped. This moped is in almost new condition at 28 years old. You won't believe how good this bike looks. Original paint and decals. It has 2130 original miles. I just replaced the original tires. The bike ran great with all the original parts which are included in the sale(see pics) but I wanted a little more. The bike has an 86cc cylinder kit, high compression head, extended and enlarged intake manifold, larger carb, chrome snail exhaust and silencer. I also installed a new chain and 14 tooth front sprocket. The mods were installed at 1800 miles and it runs super strong at 55 mph, no joke!! This bike comes with an extra set of gaskets, the original owners manual, tool kit under seat, frame mounted steering lock with the original key and factory Cimatti saddle bags in black leather! Not only is this bike complete and runs amazing, but it would make a great collectors bike. If you have any questions, please email me with your phone number and I will be happy to call you back or email. I do have the ability to ship or you can pick it up and listen to this 2 stroke purr.

1155256055_photo_080906_004.jpg

Re: For Sale 1978 Cimatti City Bike 86cc kit 55 mp

Were are you, how much do you want, what is the estimated shipping cost?

The bike is in Los Angeles and I am looking to go no lower than $1,100. This bike is super clean and really fast.

wow. Don't know if anyone here will pay that. go craigslist or ebay for the big $$$$

if any moped is worth 1100, it's that one. Stop acting like you always know what you're talking about.

yea I'm not objecting that it's worth that much, but He'd have better luck on ebay. People there will always go high. Tell me one way I'm wrong. Please relax.

and I don't always know what I'm talking about.

ya, that ped is BAD! People do always overpay on ebay big time.

Re: For Sale 1978 Cimatti City Bike 86cc kit 55 mph!

do you still have it for sale call me at 626-253-2438 paul--- Glendora,calif.

Re: For Sale 1978 Cimatti City Bike 86cc kit 55 mph!

2006!!!!!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread