Purchasing Mopeds that Run and are complete in Sag

Hello there we are now looking to purchase 5+mopeds in the Saginaw Michigan Area in the next 2 weeks; they must be complete;no parts missing,they must be running and they must be clean NO rust.Regristation,title dont matter.(they will have to be delivered to my location. i want clean running Mopeds for Parades.ok Not for resale. thanks Jimmie

1155254898_hero_majestic_pacer_new..jpg

Re: Purchasing Mopeds that Run and are complete in

Please check out my Cimatti City Bike ad. It would be amazing for parades. It is a great attention getter.

good luck picky picky

sorry but i can afford to be Picky;picky; i dont need to pay a lot for the Moped ;and then have to buy parts and repair the Dang Thank; ok The govoner expects Better; thanks; JJ

sorry you wont deliver the Moped to Saginaw Michigan will you???

jimmy, there already aren't any mopeds in MI. Stop trying to buy them all up. Leave some for people who actually NEED them. You're in NY, what the hell are you buying mopeds in saginaw for?

yeah... as you previously said to me... "get a f**k life buddy"

who said that to you? Me or the jimmy?

jimmy ... no not you huffypuffy!!!

Julian J carter sr /

hello huffypuffy, i am not in NY,i am not in MI,I am not in Wi, i am where ia ma when i am;and where i want to be;i am there too. sorry; but i have not stolen any Peds from you or anyone else. if anything i have helped moped army people.By the way if i ever said that to you; I apologize,its not my nature. ok I am almost complete with what i need. only 8 more to go; thanks

Julian J carter sr /

Kev when did i say that to you; Forgive me if i did; i apologize; you are always a lot of help here on swarming peds; thanks. keep up the chatter;; OH i am looking 7 mopeds now in MI,WI,NC,SC.VA Beach VA area.

whatever jimmy. You're not riding them in parades. You're buying them and selling them at RIDICULOUS inflated rates just like you did when you were first on here.Trying to cash in on the Bush gas prices. I dont buy it at all. If you're "riding them in parades", then why were you just trying to sell $1100 honda expresses a month ago to all the newbie's here? And I had a TFR by the way, and it didn't get anywhere near 150mpg, so maybe you should change your user name.

Toodles,

HuffyPuffy

well its none of your Buisness is it>? what do you do with the ones you resale;?? How ever; i know what i am doing do you. i think you do the same HUFFYPUFFY>

OH; gollee i almost forgot; i do not live in New York,Nor do i live in Michigan,Nor do i live in WI,nor do i live in MINN, I live where i please,and how i please.can you? thanks for your Jokes. have a Great one and smile. Huffyyyy

I do not resell peds to make a killing on them jimmie. I have one that I ride daily. Sometimes I will part one out to pay for repairs that my daily driver ped needs. I do not buy up peds and then sell them for way too much. You buy all the mopeds you can get and then price them up soooo high that they are out of the reach of people who actually need a moped or could really use one. I'm sorry I can't move all over and be super cool like you. Riding in my gigantic motorhome laughing it up, going to buy all the peds from every state, one state at a time. " I was in 30 countries" , well go back to a different one, and STFU.

hello this is for HuffyPuffy only; whats your correct usable email ;the one you have listed id dead;not usable; forget to pay your bill; I have a letter for you waiting for the email that works.

My email is what is listed in my profile. Get a computer that works. Can't wait for your letter.

I checked it on my profile, but here it is again anyways

www.jessicamvigil@hotmail.com

if you just click on it in my user ID that usually dont work. Go to your email and actually type it in. Welcome to the future.

yea jimmy... his email works because i have emailed him before. so jimmy.... get a computer and quit being an idoit!

sorry jimmy buddy, I was pretty drunk last night lol. Do what you gotta do, and good luck. Just charge people reasonable prices and nobody will have a problem with you at all. And I do see you've been helping people out around here more; answering questions and what not. Still think the parade line is BS, but if not then more power to ya.

ok no mor Mopeds needed in Saginaw MI.got the quota . thanks for everyones help and advice and keep on swarmming too; Jimmie

the "govoner"?? haha go to hell ass.

Ill reply to your nasty remark; with just to words; SUCK IT.

« Go to Topic — end of thread