Two Malaguti Commuters F/S in Maine

In Portland, Maine. Pick-up only,

Two 1979 Malaguti Commuters.

I have been using one (blue) as a parts bike, though with some work you could probably get it running again. The only thing I took off of it was the brake cable. It is missing back tire, but I have all the necessary spokes, etc.

I rode the other one (white) all last summer. But then the clutch snapped off and I never took the time to fix it. You would only have to take the clutch off the other bike to make it run again. It's it GREAT condition. All lights work, etc.

These bikes are still in storage in my basement. I can get pics but will take a little time.

I bought a new motorcycle this spring, and I just don’t have time to work on these.

$200 for both, and two new tires tubes.

OR, I PREFER TO TRADE FOR A USED CANOE..

Email me at bck2earth@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Re: Two Malaguti Commuters F/S in Maine

pics

here is an older pic of the PARTS BIKE. But it no longer has the back tire...because I put these mag wheels on the running ped.

The running ped (well, it needs the clutch from the blue bike to run) is white and it's in great condition. Long seat in excellent condition.

I will try and get the bikes up on Saturday and take some more pics to post.

thanks.

1155263818_moped.jpg

what kind of canoe are you looking for

don't suppose you could deliver...?

preferably a fiberglass one so I can lift it on my car. 15-16' but I am not too picky at this point!

Jim, where do you live? I doubt i could deliver unless you are relatively close..

i have a 16 foot fiberglass one but im not sure if i want to part with it yet

well let me know if you do....cuz I would gladly take it off your hands and you would have 2 really sweet peds.....

You said you's e-mail me pics??? Or am I thinking of someone else with 2 mopeds

sorry, i have not been able to get anyone to help me get them out of my basement yet. I will try and do that tomorrow for you.

thanks

my problem would be getting it to you since i cant drive my van anymore cause it needs new head gaskets

where are you located?

Photo 1

Here are the pics...

1155479439_dscf0244.jpg

Photo 2

Photo 2

1155479544_dscf0246.jpg

Photo 3

Photo 3

1155479573_dscf0247.jpg

Photo 4

Photo 4

1155479602_dscf0248.jpg

Photo 5

Photo 5

1155479649_dscf0249.jpg

Re: Photo 5

how far up in maine are you? mid, south, north???

Portland isnt very far into Maine,and 200$ for 2 peds that both dont run and drive? Lemme know if you can maybe move on the price,Im only 15 minutes out of portland.

Well I'm in southwes mass and it'd be what, a 5 hour drive. Add the gas and the time and it isn't totally worth it for me

the white one runs, i just don't want to change the clutch. well, I actually just don't want these peds anymore.

i really want to trade for a canoe and am running an ad in uncle henry's this week, so if that doesn't pan out, I will get back to you puchman and we can work something out.

Just becuase I want to help you out,Im gonna tell you to list on craigslist boston,unclehenrys is best for buying,not selling.

thanks dude. will do.

if you still have them il trade you the canoe if your still interested

« Go to Topic — end of thread