83 Derbi Diablo Super C-5

Not sure if I want to keep this for reasons of getting hassled by the Police. Is it a moped? Well, it sure does have a moped motor with pedals on it. Make an offer if you want.

Runs and rides

lights work

brakes work

good rubber

no title

1155178844_redc5031.jpg

Re: 83 Derbi Diablo Super C-5

Pic #2

1155178871_redc5032.jpg

hello can i get some better pictueres please; at gopeds2@yahoo.com cause i am interested very much; will need shipping; 28574 thanks

I've spoken to you before about mopeds for sale. I'm sorry, but all I can offer to do is deliver this to a drop off point around Harriburg PA. If you can find someone to pick it up for you this way, please let me know.

rob i am very intrested i will call tommoro.

rob i have an rd 50 and the police like to stop me all the time pic

1155184483_mvc030s.jpg

man that is sick looking would i love to have that bike

That RD50 looks almost like the same bike. Mine has a metal tank and smaller plastic side pieces on it.

This moped is for sale again for $400.

will you deliver to ohio?

I'll give you $300.00 and can pick up.

Ed

Sorry, but all I can do is offer to drop it off at a pickup location for you. It's a rare bike, can't you find someone that could get it for you?

The price is firm.

No problem,

If it doesn't sell for what you want, and you change your mind, send me an email.

Ed

BTW - Got the title for this one today!

man! I'd buy that in a heartbeat of only you were about 150 miles closer. Are you far from North Jersey? How Far? Relatives in New Milford and I could possible but not probrably come get it if you are in a relative distance. Could you do some delivery? Or a halfway meet? How much?

Jim

I can go down route 78 for 1.5 hours and hit the northern NJ border. Here's my address:

1061 Hetrick Ave.

Palmyra, PA 17078

Sorry, but I'm not into any delivery.

ok. Too bad. I really dont think I can come get it. Man, such a sweet bike. You auta hold onto her.

I'll hang onto it if I don't get my price. I'd have to mod the thing to get it into the 30's.

This thing is a little different than a true moped when riding in traffic. When you're on a cycle that sits tall, I think people expect you to pull out and go as fast as they do. I guess people are a little confused when they see something that looks like a dirt bike riding slow on the right.

it wont pull 30? Man. Better not let its looks get you in any street races. lol. Nice bike indeed

It will downhill. It's heavier than a moped and geared a little lower.

man i wish i lived near you i could show you how to make it hit the peg in the zero that is what mine dose now freaken fast no BS! becuz it sounds like mine did 25-27ish

now it pry dose 45+ easy!

im interested, how close u live to south jersey?

What is that on the left with the Springer front end??

Ike

I wished you lived near me so I could give you some english lessons first. Then I guess you could show me your tricks that I probably know of already..

I live 2 ours west of Philly on the turnpike.

Ike, that's a motorized bicycle.

How much do you want for this ped?

$400 - hurry before I change my mind.

couldn't even give these things away....

—— ¢hief —— /

haha, crazy..