CASAL MOPED 1979 FOR SALE

MOPED IS IN GOOD CONDITION, IT RUNS WELL, BUT SHUTS DOWN AFTER 30 MINUTES OF RIDING. I'M TOLD IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE COIL. IF YOU'RE FAMILIAR WITH MOPEDS IT SHOULD BE EASY TO FIX.

I DON'T HAVE THE STORAGE ROOM OR THE TIME TO WORK ON IT, SO I NEED TO SELL IT.

I'VE DRIVEN THE BIKE AROUND TOWN AND IT'S TERRIFIC FUN.

LAST YEAR A FANATICAL SCOOTER FRIEND CHECKED THE BIKE OUT AND GAVE IT A TUNE-UP SO EVERYTHING IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION.

I LOVE MY MOPED AND WILL BE VERY SAD TO SELL IT.

YOU WILL HAVE TO PICK IT UP IN NEW HAVEN, CT. SORRY, BUT I CAN'T DELIVER.

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS. THANKS FOR LOOKING

1155083267_img_1562.jpg

CASAL MOPED 1979 FOR SALE

Do you have a transferrable reg. or any other proof of ownership for it?? How much???

Re: CASAL MOPED 1979 FOR SALE

sorry i don't have registration for the bike. i bought it from a friend of mine who collects vespas. i'm not sure where he purchased it from, but i'm certain it's legitimate.

i'm asking $450 for the bike, but i'm willing to negotiate.

No thanks, thats pretty steep, I was thinking 2-250$.

John Joedicke /

These Casal automatic peds are pretty much a Puch clone, so parts and set-up should not be an issue to anyone fearing they can't get it running. There is also an owners manual over at the MRA repair section. Nice ped but to far for me to get it to add and accompany my other Casal Boss.

hello if its still for sale i am interseted; and ill pay shipping als;. give you fair price. too contact gopeds2@yahoo.com jimmie thanks

« Go to Topic — end of thread