WTB Batavus Bronco

Anyone have a good condition running batavus bronco that they want to sell?

Re: WTB Batavus Bronco

Have you ever seen one in person? I've seen the brochure and it is a cool bike in line with a Peugeot TSM or a Motobecane VLX.

yes. i have one. but i'd like to use one as a template to restore the bike properly.

Lester tell me what the hell is a Batuvus Bronco; cause i might know where 3 are located; jimmie

Look in the photo section; they're the crazy looking Batavus' (Batavi?) with the ape hanger bars and seatback and a big chrome muffler. You'd definitely know one if you saw one.

If you've got three, I might be interested in one too...

I'm not the seller. but there's one here in Mass on craigslist. Might be sold by now.

"Bronco":http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mcy/191254736.html

But you'll have to deal with shipping if you really want it.

ther's one on the boston craigslist

let me know what you got and i'll buy them.

Lester

I have two Batavus Mondial with Peugeot engines on them.

That is a cool looking moped.

Call if interested.

Ziggy

860-888-3661

wow ziggy I thought you were getting out??? Post a pic of the mondials. Sounds really cool. Mondials are rare. we only had or seen one and the thing was mint. Just sold it

Jim, I can't live without mopeds, my friend just bought the house with two huge barns so I have plenty of room for my next moped junkyard :-)

Allready have some good mopeds, I did find a guy who wants to sell some rare pieces- two litlle Hondas, nice Vespa, two Velosex's and some awesome old bicycles tricycle (bought few- need engines for those bicycles).

I'll make pictures of Batavuses, those are rare, I only had one Mondial before now I have two.

Z

860-888-3661

« Go to Topic — end of thread