WTB: A moped

Hi all,

I'm located in Southern California and I'm having a hard time finding a moped. I've been pretty vigilant for the last couple of months. Do you guys have anything to sell? Or can you refer me to a good place to find one?

Thanks!

P.S. prefer used.

Re: WTB: A moped

What are you looking to spend?

Hey Rye,

I've got 500$, but I'd like to spend less than that is possible. Probably shouldn't just say I have that much...

Oh well,

I'm a student and it's taken me a long time to save this up. So hopefully I can find something really dependable.

(:

I have some leads on getting you a dependable ped. The main one is a guy named Shaw. He might have something in that price range. I know he has a Puch Mag MKII which looks like this.

for 500.00.

He prob has something around the same price range but looks more like a standard ped. If you want I can give you his number. whats your e-mail?

Also you really cant get away from the 500.00 bill range out her in so cal. I went to SF to get mine and it cost me 600.00.

Keep looking or give in and pay the price.

I'd definitely like to see what he has to offer.

My e-mail is jane_rocket@hotmail.com

Thanks so much for your help.

Tania; if you can not find what you want go to EBAY.com and you can search scooters&mopeds and find one there; i saw one there last week on ebay a 78Puch maxi 378.00 ok Jimmie

Hey Jimmy,

Yeah, I've been keeping my eye on e-bay for about a month now. Most of the time I see things that don't offer shipping and everything is on the east coast. Thanks for the heads up though.

« Go to Topic — end of thread